Whats your new SW food discovery??

Lol yep they are but id already used hexb before i got them lol, doing a green day today just so i can eat more cereal bars haha i feel an adiction coming on x

I LOVE the aldi choc orange bars :D i have them as my HEB 3 times a week

Also Kelloggs all bran honey 30g - in a vanilla mullerlight,with chopped up banana is the best breakfast :D As i struggle having big breakfasts so this is perfect for me!

Joanne24 said:
I dont think they can be classed as a HEXB. When the bread/cereal etc is a healthy extra it is down to the fibre content as well as everything else. That would be your own little tweak there ;)

Yes defo classed as heb....60g of wholemeal bread!

Aunt Bessie's frozen carrot and swede mash. Free on all plans and made a nice change!

was coming on here to add this to the thread but seen its already on. Its absolutley delish! I thought it would be syned its so nice.
Really easy to do in the microwave and great for red days :D

was coming on here to add this to the thread but seen its already on. Its absolutley delish! I thought it would be syned its so nice.

I can't find it :(

Magic porridge pancakes topped with mixed berries for breakfast & for a little snackette in the evenings, 2 ryvita topped with chocolate phili (30g pot 4 Syns)......delicious!

kim63 said:
Magic porridge pancakes topped with mixed berries for breakfast & for a little snackette in the evenings, 2 ryvita topped with chocolate phili (30g pot 4 Syns)......delicious!

I'm loving the Philly but just letting you know it's 4.5 syns per 30g pot :(

Asda meat free meatballs they are on offer at the moment 2 bags for £3. I make a tomato sauce from tinned tomatoes, chopped onion, garlic and tomato puree. Oven cook the meatballs and serve with pasta and tomato sauce Yummy!!

toddles said:

Even though it's got butter in it? That's a great find, thanks!
X

Got to be magic porridge! Saw it mentioned here so i looked it up and ohhh it was like heaven in a bowl this morning :)

Asda meat free meatballs they are on offer at the moment 2 bags for £3. I make a tomato sauce from tinned tomatoes, chopped onion, garlic and tomato puree. Oven cook the meatballs and serve with pasta and tomato sauce Yummy!!

How many Syns are there in these Jo?

x

Mrs E-H said:
How many Syns are there in these Jo?

x

They are 3 syns for the whole bag :) xx

Is it a meatball if it's meatfree??

Freeball?

Back