Whats your new SW food discovery??

I have just discover bran flake cake - wow finally found something that gives me a sweet tooth fix (other than meringue!)

I hate Dr Oetker. Fat free Onken yogard is not syn free anymore!!! They use sugar instead of the fake stuff! What a waste!

Oh my days, how have I got to my age without ever trying , pease pudding??? pease pudding pitta gorgeous.

Attachments

• image-3199997756.jpg
    image-3199997756.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 170
Got to be magic porridge! Saw it mentioned here so i looked it up and ohhh it was like heaven in a bowl this morning :)

I tried magic porridge this morning! :drool: Oh my days! I don't like porridge or toffee yogurt as a general rule, but together....divine!

I will certainly be making more :D
x

Bunnylush said:
Oh my days, how have I got to my age without ever trying , pease pudding??? pease pudding pitta gorgeous.

I love pease pudding from the farm shop near where my OH is from! Can't get it fresh in Leeds and can only buy it in a tin :( really need to try and make some myself. It's so good with ham!!

Felix said:
I love pease pudding from the farm shop near where my OH is from! Can't get it fresh in Leeds and can only buy it in a tin :( really need to try and make some myself. It's so good with ham!!

Pardon my ignorance...is it sweet like a pudding pudding or savoury?.What's it made of? Peas?? lol

Mint Choc chip mullerlight. Quite sweet but good.

I have one in the freezer, it was a little sweet as a yogurt, but as an ice cream I think it'll be a winner :D
x

Rach*B said:
I have one in the freezer, it was a little sweet as a yogurt, but as an ice cream I think it'll be a winner :D
x

I need to experiment a bit more with freezing mullerlights. Would be fab as an ice cream!

_Ally_ said:
Pardon my ignorance...is it sweet like a pudding pudding or savoury?.What's it made of? Peas?? lol

Ooh no its savoury! It's split peas I think. It's quite thick, and the only thing I can slightly compare it to us hummous..

Felix said:
Ooh no its savoury! It's split peas I think. It's quite thick, and the only thing I can slightly compare it to us hummous..

I think I've heard of it in a nursery rhyme. Might have to find a tin!

Pease pudding is split yellow peas I think,made into what you can see in pic, a firm gloop of comfort food. It's not runny,it quite solid. It doesn't have an overpowering taste either. It was yummy :)

Mmmmm pease pudding and ham in a stottie :) i miss living in whitley bay!!

Back