Whats your new SW food discovery??

I just had a lemon drizzle one, nomnom.

Have some chocolate fudge, cherry Bakewell and apple sultana ones to try too, can't wait!

Old El Paso 13g Taco shells 3 1/2 syns each

I never knew these were so low in syns, going to have these tomorrow with my own filling :D

My latest finds I have got off a blog of a lady who is doing slimming world and has lost nearly 20 stone. I don't know if I'm allowed to say her blogs as I think we aren't allowed to post links? They may already be mentioned in this thread but both the Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages (free) and the quorn southern style burgers (2.5 syns each I believe) are really good for warding off cravings. My OH didn't realise the Linda McCartney sausages were veggie until I mentioned after we've had them a few times. I never used to like quorn but the southern burgers have warded off my kfc and chip shop southern fried chicken cravings a few times - for a lot less syns!

My latest discovery...chocolate extract from tesco. Best thing is it's a water/alcohol based extract rather than an oil based one. Happy days!

Hmmm sounds interesting x

So my mission was to find something low syns and sweet... so I mixed a packet of Hartley's Sugar free jelly strawberry (1 1/2 syns the packet) as directed, when it cooled I added a whole tub of 0% fat natural yoghurt and threw in pretty much a whole packet of blueberries, set overnight (split into 4 portions) and it comes out like a jelly/yoghurt and I felt quite naughty eating it!
I counted 0.5 syns each portion and got my craving under control!

I love the sound of this, its my type of thing as have been putting muller lights in my jelly but works out quite expensive, whereas this is cheaper, does it still set well, with that much yoghurt and fruit in it. xx

Hmmm sounds interesting x

I have to say the chocolate extract was a bit of a disappointment. I think you need quite a lot of it to get a chocolate flavour. More than I used anyway. I'd have been better synning some cocoa powder :) xx

I have to say the chocolate extract was a bit of a disappointment. I think you need quite a lot of it to get a chocolate flavour. More than I used anyway. I'd have been better synning some cocoa powder :) xx

Oh boo, that's a shame, but you've tried it anyhow, thanks for remembering to come back & let me know, I often get irritated people don't reply when a reply is asked/required;) xx

Oh boo, that's a shame, but you've tried it anyhow, thanks for remembering to come back & let me know, I often get irritated people don't reply when a reply is asked/required;) xx

Me too! ;) xx

Omg cappucino mullers I've been sent to heaven!

Yesterday I mixed my supper one with half pot quark and sweetener and left it in the fridge all day. Then added sliced banana for supper. Tirimisalu style!

I can't believe I've been going to class 4 years and never actually tried eating the oat scan bran. Well this week I have had them for supper with soft cheese and cucumber tomatoes. Yummy?!?

Omg cappucino mullers I've been sent to heaven!

Yesterday I mixed my supper one with half pot quark and sweetener and left it in the fridge all day. Then added sliced banana for supper. Tirimisalu style!

I can't believe I've been going to class 4 years and never actually tried eating the oat scan bran. Well this week I have had them for supper with soft cheese and cucumber tomatoes. Yummy?!?

My cappuccino Mullers were substituted on last nights Tesco order! I must track some down, everyone seems to be raving about them!

(I dint have any new SW discoveries at the mo, just wanted to put in my two bits about the new flavour )
:D

My cappuccino Mullers were substituted on last nights Tesco order! I must track some down, everyone seems to be raving about them! (I dint have any new SW discoveries at the mo, just wanted to put in my two bits about the new flavour ) :D

Well I'm crushing grapes fuming tonight, today it did my usual weekly shop at Morrisons, picked up a tray of coffee mullers, 10 for £3, I always sit them at the end of the shopping till so they get packed last, because the girl had to call the manager about my coupons and I got mithered, when I got home I realised my flipping yogurts were still sat at the end of the till unpaid for?????? What must have happened is the yes I'm going to call them idiots who came to the till behind me, didn't think to say excuse me is this your shopping sat here??? No they put a new divider up and put their shopping on the conveyer and stood next to my flipping tray of yogurts, quark, cottage cheese etc???? Who does that???? So now I've got to go back tomorrow, if the offers gone or my mullers have sold out close your ears around Cheshire ;) stupid persons, people, I can't believe cappuccino yogurts have reduced me to such rage lol ;) I hope you get yours :)

6 to a box - 2 syns per fruit stick on all plans. Taste very much like fig rolls (without the roll) suitable for vegetarians, vegans and are gluten free and 1 of your 5 a day.

Currently being sold in the pound shop whereas they are a lot more than that in holland and Barrett and the major supermarkets.
image-710499754.jpg

Lisa xxx

Probably already been posted but I thought I would try my own syn free gravy tonight as one of my favourite meals is sausages, mash and gravy! So with my Tesco healthy living sausages (2 syns) and mash made with some milk (HEA) I cooked a load of broccoli and cauliflower, split some florets off and put them in my mini blender with some boiling water to make a nice thick purée. I then got a knorr beef stockpot (free), melted it down in a cup with some boiling water and added to the blender. Ended up with a gorgeous thick gravy and with carrots and the rest of my broccoli and cauli I easily had my 1/3 super free! A great way to get my OH to eat his super free too! :) x

Back