Whats your new SW food discovery??

Lemon Quark - delicious

Just mixed it with sweet chilli sauce to go with Salmon

Hope its free like plain stuff

Hmmm sounds yum, the lemon one has syns, I can't remember how many, not much though ;)

Just had a brain wave and soooo glad i did!!

I made the decision (no idea why) to put my 2 alpen choc and fudge bars (hexb) in the microwave for 20-30 seconds and it comes out all gooey and yummy and REEEAAALLLY indulgent!!

Feel like i have been really naughty but i havent :angeldevil:

Thought i would share that with u lovely people
ENJOY!!
Lisa
xx

I will sooo be trying this one later! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've just rejoined SW and used to have Velvet Crunch as my crispy treat, however am having trouble getting them apart from Poundland. The other day I came across Kellogs Cracker crisps for just over 4 syns ...... mmmm lovely :)

Washing, scoring and Cooking a batch of baked potatoes and then freezing them - perfect jacket potatoes - 5 mins in the microwave x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oatley chocolate milk is my new (and favourite) SW discovery! The best HEb ever x

Yummy!! Does it really count as a HexB? How much is there in one serving?

Just checked the website and it is no longer a HEb but a HEa? Not sure why as it is really high in fibre (as well as calcium). 225ml are a HEa or 6 syns. It tastes amazing (I tried the coconut chocolate milk also but that is not as nice). Even my little boy loves it x

I've got it on the list for my next grocery order! Just hope it's available. I always try to order lemon quark too, but haven't been successful yet. :/

Alpen light cherry bakewell...delicious...and 2 for your hexB even though i always syn them and keep my hexB for my breakfast cereal!!
Now i can watch my ds eat a cherry bakewell cake without wanting to bite his arm off, lol

Alpen light cherry bakewell...delicious...and 2 for your hexB even though i always syn them and keep my hexB for my breakfast cereal!!
Now i can watch my ds eat a cherry bakewell cake without wanting to bite his arm off, lol

Mmm, I just picked some of these up too, as I've been craving something almond-y flavoured. Yummo.

Didnt know about cherry bakewell alpens.. thanks for the tip! will go looking for them..

Sainsbury's slow cooked bbq pulled pork, it comes in a little packet in the packeted meat section and its only 1 syn for the packet. It's lovely.

Sainsbury's slow cooked bbq pulled pork, it comes in a little packet in the packeted meat section and its only 1 syn for the packet. It's lovely.

Thanks for this - got some this week and it was lovely with salad for lunch! Makes a change from plain ham! Thanks.

Options Hot Chocolate flavour in Belgian Choca Mocha. I'm not a mocha girl in a coffee shop but making up one of these with some water so its like a paste, then using a shot of espresso from my nespresso machine (ciocattino Capsule, if you also have a nepresso) and topping it up with steamed milk (Again, from the machine) for 1.5 syns makes an amazing 3 syn treat! tastes so nice!

Back