whats your power food ?

Wee Doll

Silver Member
what i mean by power food is, what do you consider / believe to be the main thing to help you boost your weight loss ? ( i know i sound mental but i think if i believe something works then it does lol )

for me its mushrooms or melon

I hate melon but i eat it cause i believe that it really boosts my weight loss. but i love mushrooms and i think i eat a box a day now lol i eat them at breakfast and lunch if possible.

This week im cuttin out all bread and potatoes to see if they are the foods that slow my weight loss down.

so whats your power food then ?

ive been eating alot of them

have you seen the new one ? the big jars that you can open and close ? they are really good value and god that you can re close the jar for those times you dont want all of them you dont have to throw them out :)

i think i got 2 for £3 in asda the other day im not 100% sure though if thats what i paid as i very rarely look i jus throw it in the trolley and hope there is enough on my card when i get to check out hahaha

yeh they do last 5 days but i think i would eat the jar in 5 days between me and my daughter :)

Those beans work out far more expensive than the tins as well!!!
My boost is fish!!

Soup helps me, a nice big batch of veggie soup last for a few days. Yum, perfect weather for it.

Melon! If I have melon in the evening I am always up for a pee in the night so I think they are good to combat fluid retention.

I got the Heinz fridge packs for £1.29 this week in Sainsburys (50p off) which worked out cheaper per kilo than the 4 can pack. They would be dearer at the normal price though.

its bogof on 6x heinz Beanz in tesco right now you beany girls!

Really into baked beans at the minute, I will just have 1/2 a tin as a snack with a squirt of brown sauce in them.

I particularly like the Branston ones and they are currently on offer in morrisons at 4 tins for 89p so i am going to stock up :D

Other than that pineapple is a good one for me.

Home made soup boosts mine. And fish. I restrict my bread and try not to have carbs at every meal. A couple of carb free nights a week seems to help

melon and scan bran related cakes.....

diet coke.

salmon

these all seem to benefit my losses when i have them x

Back