when am i allowed bars?

Linzois

Hi everyone

When am I allowed to add bars in? Only on day 4 now, but the bars are going to be a lifesaver, especially when back at work!

Any recommendations on flavours?

Lin
x

Hi Hun

Usually 3 weeks in. I love the malt toffee thats the only one i have others are too chewy but the canberry one is good also xxxx

I had them from week 6. I like them all, the best thing to do is get one of each to try them. xx

i started week 4 the peanut 1ns a great i could eat them all day but ur only allowed 1 a day

your allowed them from week 3 but some cdc's might give them earlier. mine gave me a few in week 1 to try. i like the malt toffee one and the orange choc mm...there huge aswell so take ages to finish

becky x

Last edited:
my cdc has allowed me them in week 1 .............................. but i actually am not eatingthem - thought i could cope with 1 a day but am in day 5 and i hve nibbled only 3 out of the 7

I love the cranberry and caramel ones I had 1 a day for 2 weeks but they were knocking me out of ketosis so this is my first week without them hopefullt will see the rewards tomorrow x

Lea xx

I have eaten them this week - week 2 so I hope it does not slow down weight loss. The cranberry one is lovely, very chewy which helps me get the water down

I have cheated a bit by making my own bar out of a butterscotch pack, and freezing it. This (with the muffins) have been the life saver cos I just cannot stomach the shakes (its the texture, I think)

Now having my frozen butterscotch bar with a cup of tea - mmmm!

I am dead chuffed too cos hubby has made the most amazing looking meatballs and I have had none. I also turned down a chocolate and a big piece of cake today. I have such a sweet tooth it was hard but worth it! :D

Roll on day 5 and (hopfully) ketosis!

Roll on when I can order proper bars too!

Lin
x

the peanut bars are the best!! <3 taste like a flapjack to meee :):) x

Back