When can I have...

MiniB

Here we go again!
Pickled onions and pickled red cabbage on refeeding? Really fancy these with my salads but not sure when I'm allowed to.

Thank you.

You could have the pickled onions from day 1, but I would wait till day 4 for the beetroot. I love them, beetroot makes a salad so exciting.

On day 4 onwards it says you are allowed any vegetables you want. But before that day you are only allowed the veg it says.

oops I had pickled onions and beetroot on day one

Glad you asked the question :D

I dont think it would do much damage Colette, the vinegar is allowed and so are the onions, I am sure you didnt eat a WHOLE jar of beetroot lol

nah just a couple of onions and couple slices of beetroot on my salads, lasts night choccy biccies now they prob did more damage.

red cabbage mmmm not had that for ages, might get some later , pickled in a jar

Thanks for your replies.

I've never had pickled red cabbage but really want to try it with my salads. Looks really nice to me.

Looks like I will be having a couple of onions with my salad tomorrow night for tea then.

oooh bev how exciting!!!!

i bought beetroot today and wondered when were allowed it, thankfully mary answered your question wrong saves me asking! :giggle:

have you been shopping yet bev? iv just got back, it was a nightmare!

No Tanya, I'm going tomorrow as usual. Got to make my list tonight and hoping I don't forget anything. Sounds as though you did a good shop from your other thread. I'm looking forward to having some salmon too. I already have loads of chicken and tuna in so that will see me through the first week!

It's a dear lark this shopping!

It is indeed bev!! how are you finding it now?

Today in work was bad for me, someone was sat there eating a pasty, now last week it wouldnt have bothered me but today i had to get up and walk away the smell was too much! lol how crazy does that sound? Iv not struggled on this diet but i think its just because its soooo near!

Be sure to let me know how your first meal goes! and get yer refeed diary on the go - cant wait to follow it! :giggle:

Things are going well so far Tanya. Just got to get through the rest of today and I'd have done 24 weeks, 100%!! No eating and not even licking my fingers. Very pleased with myself for that!

How is your holiday clothes shopping going, have you done it yet? I'm the same as you and have some size 12s for it. Can't believe, me, yes me, will be wearing size 12! OMG! Never would have believed that when I started this.

Same as you again though, food is driving me a little mad now. Everything smells so good and just can't wait to start.

Will post tomorrow night how my meal was. Hope it's good.

wow bev!! 24 weeks!!! You really are an inspiration!! and size 12s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC!!!!! bet you cant wait to get out there and show off the new, sexy, skinny you in your bikini!!!

It certainly is an expensive lark this food shopping Bev!

I really hope you enjoy your first meal - you soooooo deserve it! x

Thanks Jan. Really looking forward to it as you can imagine. I am really ready to eat food again, had enough of the shakes and need some new flavours and textures now. I will still enjoy my choc shake for breakfast over the next 2 weeks but looking forward to having my porridge for brekkie after hols. Oooh, porridge!! Can't wait.

Porridge is my favourite dish since re-feed, I love it. I even took a bag on hols with me, but only cooked it once, we ate out all the time after that, except when we opened a tin of salmon for sandwiches one afternoon.

Back