When can we have...

Yasmine

One last chance
baguette bread? or ciabatta bread? after refeed?

Got to say, it will be after refeed......and then only with caution. If you are anything like me, I can eat a whole baguette with butter and cheese until it's all gone.....I don't miss it, I know it can be a trigger for me so, personally, I shall be giving it a W-I-D-E berth!!!!!

Hi preciouschild, well done for taking that huge step and finally liking what you see in the mirror.:love: I just LOVE reading about Lipotrimmers triumphs, they are so deserved after all the hard work and discipline they go through. I know (before LT), that my self-esteem was SO low, I used to wake up at 4.00 a.m. every morning, depressed and worrying about my health as well as what the hell I was going to wear that day top look half decent. Thanks to Lipotrim and all the amazing help I have gleaned from all the members on here, I have arrived finally, to totally liking myself, and my confidence and happiness has soared......The downside...????? Spending money on clothes, shoes, bags and accessories like I've won the lottery.....!!!LOL.

there is 230 calories in 100g of ciabatta and 100g of baguette is 240 calories

if you count the calories i guess once refeed is over you can start to eat them - personally i wouldnt bother with them being a huge chunk of ur daily calorie intake

I see, not worth it by the looks of it. Oh and you know mushrooms, do you guys eat them raw or boil them or bake them? what's better? I really want to try them

i have mine raw but i am planning on having a 'bacon butty' on sunday morning so wil grill them with the 'bacon'

2 slices of ww brown bread
2 turky rashers
6 mushrooms grilled

will have my shake for lunch instead of brekkie :)

I like mushrooms raw in salad and I like them in stews, casseroles, bolognese and the like. The great big ones can be cooked in the microwave - just for about a minute or can be stuffed and baked in the oven or under the grill. x

Back