When can we have...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by Yasmine, 5 June 2009 Social URL.

1. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    baguette bread? or ciabatta bread? after refeed?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Got to say, it will be after refeed......and then only with caution. If you are anything like me, I can eat a whole baguette with butter and cheese until it's all gone.....I don't miss it, I know it can be a trigger for me so, personally, I shall be giving it a W-I-D-E berth!!!!!

4. preciouschild

preciouschild Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Diet:
    previously Lipotrim, CS, healthy eating and now on DUKAN
    congrats, suppaslima, you are just wonderful, you know yesterday I looked at myself in the mirror (naked) and I thought "not bad" for the first time in many years, so .................

5. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi preciouschild, well done for taking that huge step and finally liking what you see in the mirror.:love: I just LOVE reading about Lipotrimmers triumphs, they are so deserved after all the hard work and discipline they go through. I know (before LT), that my self-esteem was SO low, I used to wake up at 4.00 a.m. every morning, depressed and worrying about my health as well as what the hell I was going to wear that day top look half decent. Thanks to Lipotrim and all the amazing help I have gleaned from all the members on here, I have arrived finally, to totally liking myself, and my confidence and happiness has soared......The downside...????? Spending money on clothes, shoes, bags and accessories like I've won the lottery.....!!!LOL.

6. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    there is 230 calories in 100g of ciabatta and 100g of baguette is 240 calories

if you count the calories i guess once refeed is over you can start to eat them - personally i wouldnt bother with them being a huge chunk of ur daily calorie intake

7. Yasmine

Yasmine One last chance

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.58%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife Lite
    I see, not worth it by the looks of it. Oh and you know mushrooms, do you guys eat them raw or boil them or bake them? what's better? I really want to try them

8. LisaLisa

LisaLisa Silver Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i have mine raw but i am planning on having a 'bacon butty' on sunday morning so wil grill them with the 'bacon'

2 slices of ww brown bread
    2 turky rashers
    6 mushrooms grilled

will have my shake for lunch instead of brekkie :)

9. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    I like mushrooms raw in salad and I like them in stews, casseroles, bolognese and the like. The great big ones can be cooked in the microwave - just for about a minute or can be stuffed and baked in the oven or under the grill. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.