When did you change to owl phase?

I spent 6 months at least on induction before moving on. x

I've passed several of my target and not really moved on to OWL yet. After I hit each target I still find myself wanting to lose a bit more (esp. tummy/chest) and am unwilling to lose the momentum of induction. Also when I'm properly low carbing I feel great.

Have been on induction for about 4.5 months. I think I'm kind of addicted to induction!

Hmm interesting guys , i think i may stay another little while so , still have a fair bit to go , been in induction for 7mnths now .

Lol, trust me you'll be far more sorted than I am. I'd love to get to have my 20s over again and actually do something with them, but nothing to be done except start lying about my age.

I moved into the first phase of OWL after 6 months on induction. I took OWL very slowly though, only raised by five carbs a month

thats interesting jim , did you notice much difference in your loses in owl ?

I was talking to someone who reckons she lost better in owl than in induction :/

aw i know its silly , but i'm so depressed about it , thought i would be way more sorted in my life by time i was 30 :(
i thought that too. but im 34 and still not sorted LOL

im on owl now up to 35 this week. seem to have lost better doing owl x

I can't remember Ber, I'd have to look back at my diary.

I remember turning 30 and for some reason it was incredibly painful. None of my birthdays since then have felt nearly so bad. Although I intend being sorted before my 40th, lol.

it's be great to see a few more answers to this, i'm not sure when to start OWL, if you really do lose better then that sounds good, i like Jim's idea of raising every month rather than weekly. i don't see any point of coming out of induction until after my holiday in may as i want as close to a beach body as i can get by then :)

Back