When did you feel yourself getting thinner

linzixx

Hi day 5 for me and so far iv went from 15 stone 10 to 15stone 1.... thats first thing in the morning tho...do u get heavier on the scales as the day goes on?

so when do you really notice the weight loose? i cant see any change yet...:confused:

xx

Yes, you typically will get heavier throughout the day. Personally, my weight can shift as much as 5lbs during a given day.

The easiest way to get an accurate measure is to weigh yourself at the same time. Most people do it when they get up in the morning.

If you weigh yourself under a full moon you weigh less! Just wish it wasnt in the middle of the day when i go for my weigh in tomorrow! lol

It took me ages to see loss even though people around was saying i mean i still feel really big now even though i suppose am not lol

Takes a while as you see yourself everyday

I can feel it already (wk 2), but only because various bits feel more wobbly! :sigh: In some ways that's the worst thing, because for me things appear to get worse before they get better, but then suddenly I drop a dress size or my jeans fall down & I realise I'm getting thinner. Take measurements, you'll notice changes sometimes even if you dont lose weight.

Your weight fluctuates during the day hun. It's always best to weigh yourself in the morning after you empty you bladder.

I noticed the weight loss on the second week, my collar bones are more prominent, so are my hip bones.

Weigh yourself in the mornings. You should be able to see a difference once you lose about a stone and a half. It is also a good idea to measure yourself. Take measurements now and check them every couple of weeks. That way you will really see the results.

What me and my friend are doing is we are taking pics of ourselves every 4 weeks putting them on the computer and comparing them after each photo is taken - hopefully we will see a difference in 2 weeks !!! I have noticed it in my face and neck - think i can see my breastbone again :)

hey all.. interesting comments.. some people have said they can see it around my face.. but i cant see it at all....:sigh: maybe they are just saying this to make me feel good i dont know.. for the people who have said it see me nearly everyday lol...

Skinny Minx

you should notice a weight loss after losing about 21 lbs and then it seems to kick in each week. You will feel it in your clothes around week 3 to 4 they will be more comfortable to wear
good luck

thanks carlos.. i have a right little bit to go yet then :cry:

aww well im just not being patient enough :D

il keep knocking the shakes into me :jelous: and be positive :happy036:

Your weight fluctuates during the day hun. It's always best to weigh yourself in the morning after you empty you bladder.

I noticed the weight loss on the second week, my collar bones are more prominent, so are my hip bones.

I dont think i have hip bones! :p
It might sound strange but im only on day 5 and my pants feel (a little) looser!

im on day 6 and apparently my face looks thinner and my trousers r getting loose round the back of my thighs n bum... whoop whoop

its great when u feel ur clothes getting too big.

i noticed id lost weight after about 16lbs, my waist got alot smaller and the rest of my body didnt look in proportion. now ive lost 36lbs in total can see a massive difference. all my size 18s are too big. went shopping on my birthday the other day and brought some size 12s, that felt good as not wore size 12 for almost 2 yrs.

happy birthday for the other day jenny :D

oh i bet that was a real good feeling... i always feel really embarassed when bringing up my size 18 things to the till.. for whoever was at the till would look me up and down, when she glanced at the tag, .. now i will be like a chesire cat paying for things :D with a smile from ear to ear

I dont think i have hip bones! :p
It might sound strange but im only on day 5 and my pants feel (a little) looser!

LOL of course you do silly. Just wait till you see em. One morning, you'll wake up and you're hips will say, 'MORNIN' SKINNY!!!' LOL

Oooo day 5 eh? well done you!

aww sounds great lucy! well done on your losses so far!

Back