When do you get your energy back

Started on this a few days ago keeping strictly to the regime, but watnt to know when i get my energy back. All i seem to want to do is bloody sleep. I have a very high pressure job.

Any help or advice appreciatted

Hiya
I think it took about a week to 10 days for me to feel like I could do things besides just go to work and bed - how many packs a day are you having? If you are only having 3 that may be too little for you to function properly but if you are having 4 then give it a few more days to see if you get over the hill. If not it might be better if you do the Working Solution to give you that bit more energy?
Let us know how you are getting on.
B xx

I am taking three packs a day only, since writing above i feel a little better, but still lacking any oomph.

However keeping at it.

Thanks for the advice

Hi there, I started on CD SS+ this week. Found first 3 days really hard work, tired, lethargic and headache. However today headache has gone and I feel quite energetic. Apparently one the side effects of going into ketosis (which I think I have today) is loss of major hunger pangs, headache gone and feeling energised. hopefully you'll hit this level soon. Keep going - I'm assured it will be worth it!!

Back