When do you have your best loss?

Timetogetserious

Gold Member
I thought I'd start a new thread to find out when everyone has good losses and if they do anything specific or eat certain things
Thought it would be interesting to share tips.

So I'll start I find I loose way more when I cut down on white pasta and lessen my exercise to twice a week( strange I know)
Hopefully see some good answers so we can compare

ive had my biggest losses when i've worked at Asda, lol.

xmas week i lost 5lb, then 4.5lb the next week. i started back at Asda last week and lost 6lb.

so....yeah- get a job at asda it seems ;) just not at my local one- i've got all the hours, heehee

I have kept a food diary for over 35 weeks and I have looked for a link but cannot find one! The one thing I have found is when I do aquatone at the local swimming baths I loose less weight! also when I eat more I seem to loose the most...............

Hi Everyone,
I tend to loose when I have more red days ... but i dont have red meat only chicken and fish - so
reducing the carbs works for me :D

From past experience I found that going to circuits class twice a week slowed my weight loss - then again I was probably building muscle at the same time so overall was probably healthier, it just felt disheartening though.

Not me personally as I can't stand the stuff but I have an aunt who swears by PLJ which is pure lemon juice and you put a capful in a glass and fill the rest of the glass with ice cold water... then you down it... apparently there are things in lemons which help break down fat and make it easier to shift. That's the theory anyway. Aunt lost 4 stone and has kept it off and still does her PLJ every day but I'll defs not be following in her footsteps - you need a strong stomach for that taste! or a love of lemons lol :)

Back