When do you start to notice...

Serendipity

....your own weight loss??? I really need to notice a difference asap to keep me motivatated. Lost 7lbs in my first week and just wondering how long any difference will show up! Appreciate everyone is different.Thanks
S xoxo

I noticed to start with at about a stone, I'd say other people noticed from about 2/2.5 stone (well, noticed enough to comment!)

Thanks ....oh i just want to see a difference now already! So depressing and now i am in a mood as i have to go out for dinner and of course have nothing to wear...sob sob ploo plop :(((( ( sorry having a right old rant!)

I'm probably a lot chunkier than you are, but I only noticed after about 3 stone. I could feel certain bones that I couldn't before, and my clothes hang differently. I'm still a very long way from goal though. I'll probably notice it a lot when I get on a plane in August, having weighed at least 4 stone more the last time I sat on one!

Deffo take photos, I did this for about the first 6 weeks before I lost enthusiasm, but flicking between those first few weeks helped me see a little difference which helped.

For me though, the best motivator is the scales, I've lost over 4st this year and some days I still think what I see in the mirror isn't much difference than before, but it is, so physical evidence like the scales as opposed to something subjective like what's in the mirror is much better for me.

Back