When do you weigh in?

MrsMoose

I just wondering what your weigh in routine is?
I weigh in Wednesday morning in my pjs before eating! Is this ok or shud I be doing it before bed?

I weigh almost every morning, after my wee, totally nekkid! LOL! Don't follow my lead and weigh too much though. I'm scales obsessed and it isn't exactly healthy mentally ;) Once a week is fine.

Morning is best as you're always lighter in the mornings but TBH as long as you weigh yourself at the same time every day you'll get consistent readings as to how much you've lost.

I actually do the same lol! Every wednesday I put the scales behind the sink so as not to weigh in till following wed but doesn't work! I really have to be strict wit myself cause it really gets ya down certain days! Since last wed I have gained and lost 2lbs! It's so irratating so I really hav to stick to the 1 weigh in!

Bad isn't it! I have to say that I'm so used to it now that I kinda don't mind the daily fluctuations. I generally know before I get on cos I can tell if I feel a bit heavier or lighter! So I don't let the number get me down if it's up a little bit. If anything I make sure it encourages me to have a good day and not over-eat if possible. But whatever the lowest weight says whatever day I weigh, I take it LOL!

Morning is the best time to weigh because you'll be the emptiest you can be of food and water (after you pee of course).

Saturday morning is my weigh in because I have my spike day on saturday/sunday. So weigh in has to be before it.

I never weigh outside of weigh in. I used to be a scale hopper and giving up the scales was the hardest bloody thing I ever did, but its the BEST thing. I had forgotten the excitement of a "blind" weigh in and the joy of losing something.

I was never happy when I lost a pound when I weighed every day because I was seeing it come off so slowly, coming off then going back on throughout the course of the week!

It is sensible advice! Ok weigh in tomorrow and after that I'm goin giv my partner my scales til following Wednesday cause ur right I never get hugely excited on weigh in day if I've lost anything if iv seen it go on an off all week!

I am the same as you guys, every monday morning post-pee. Was scared i was cheating.
Don't know how WWs/SW people do their weigh ins in the evenings!

I do infrequent midweek hop ons too :p

I'm also a Monday after my morning wee. I do a few checks throughout the week as well x

See Katie that's wat I was thinkin! I use to do ww and I weighed in at round 6pm with my clothes and walkin runners! So the difference wud be about 3lb! So was wonderin wat wud be best to go wit! Naked before food or every day clothes after eating

I think as long as you're consistent it's fine either way, would hate weighing myself in the evening though eek.. and in shoes, I take my phone out of my pocket for fear that would affect my weigh in ( my OH has a larger phone and his DID affect his weigh in lol.)

My official weigh day now is Tuesday, and I do tend to hop on the scales about Friday or Saturday but I'm going to stop doing that x

Daily weighing can work for some people. I weigh at least four times a week. It's when I don't that I misbehave!!!! Personally the excitement of waiting a week isn't worth the risk of a disappointing result. If I do it daily I know EXACTLY what my bodies doing. If I have a meal out I can see exactly what my gain is and watch it melt away within a few days. I know TOTM is coming by what happens on my scales. It's not as an unhealthy thing to do as people think. It's only when you keep getting on them hoping for unrealistic results that it's a problem lol. Four pounds won't drop off in the space of two hours!!! No matter how hard you diet.

Friday mornings for me! In between peeing and eating. If I have lost weight then it keeps my motivation up for the weekend.

Back