When do you weigh in?

Bad isn't it! I have to say that I'm so used to it now that I kinda don't mind the daily fluctuations. I generally know before I get on cos I can tell if I feel a bit heavier or lighter! So I don't let the number get me down if it's up a little bit. If anything I make sure it encourages me to have a good day and not over-eat if possible. But whatever the lowest weight says whatever day I weigh, I take it LOL!

This is exactly what I do lol. Glad I'm not the only one. I find it quite interesting to see the fluctuations, it usually correlates to something I did wrong the day before (not enough water, too much salt, not enough exercise etc) and I've actually found it really helpful to make sure I don't carry on making those mistakes. It's quite rare I gain without a reason.

But I think morning weigh ins are the way to go, too many variables if you do it later in the day I reckon.

I weigh after my morning wee and often after my last wee before sleep!

Saturday mornings is my official weigh in. I just watch for patterns daily, though it does sometimes cause me to get frustrated. I can't stop myself doing it though.

Hey
Well I had few days wer I went over my calories so I'm not expecting a loss this week! But I haven't weighed my self since last wed yay:)
I caught my lil girl weighing her dolly so I'm bn really strict wit myself last thing I want is her growing up paranoid and obsessed about her weight!

I have days like that, some days are better than others. Glad u have stuck wiv it. My eating pattern has rubbed off on my daughter, shes always obsessing abt her weight and theres nothing of her. But at least she eats healthy.

I know us girls are special, but there is more to life than obsessing abt how much we weigh every second of the day! Once a week is more than enough. I'd better stop, as im getting abit biased here.......

Anyway, u only have a couple of days to wait, and if it doesnt work, well u can go back to keeping an eye ur weight.....anythings worth a try lol....

I haven't weighed since Friday morning, which is my official WI day! So like you, I'm going to try to do a full week with no sneaky peeks, see how it goes.
I had quite a full-on food weekend so it's really, really tempting to hop on today to see what the damage might have been (even though I know it's not a proper representation at all!) but I'm not. No weighing til Friday for me... I won't, I won't....

Step away from the scales lol! Hav say I'm not as grumpy as weighing in mornin usually sets my mood for the day ESP wen its up! Goin try stick to it! And defo goin stop talkin bout my diet in front of kids! It's amazin how much they take in

I am changing from weekly to daily again because waiting all week to find out u STS is too disappointing and will throw me off the wagon!!!

Thats the beauty of this way of eating. We are our own boss, and are in control of how we can tweak it to suit our lifestyle. If somethings not working 1 week, we can change it...... Unlike Registered slimming clubs. I love my healthy eating pan! :) ...

Brilliant!!! :D Well done you. Brilliant. And you wouldn't have had that surprise if you'd peeked. You'd still have had that great loss though.

Me...well I lasted 5 days! Better than nothing! But I just couldn't resist a little look this morning. It was ½ off. Friday's my actual WI day, so I'm not going to peek again until then. *slaps wrist*

Woo:) well done on ur loss and waiting 5 days:)

I'm defo goin try to stick to weighing once a week! Really helped my mood through out the week

MrsMoose said:
Woo:) well done on ur loss and waiting 5 days:)

I'm defo goin try to stick to weighing once a week! Really helped my mood through out the week

Well done hun!!!
This way if we have a gain, we only beat ourselves up just once a week lol!. :) Good luck for next week x

Back