when does it get easier?

Hiya WW!!

it does get much easier and usually by Day 5 you are starting to feel much more with it again!

hang in there pleeeeeeeease!! The diet is brilliant after the first week

Mike

Hi Welshwobbler

Your BMI is too low to do one of the cambridge plans that put you in ketosis. You need to chnge your diet to higher calorie one. If Icemoose hd noticed that he would have recommended to you which one. A VLCD is not suitable for someone with so little to lose.

You will find a higher plan a lot better for you.

Dizzy x

Mmm!! I didn't notice and thanks Diz :)

Welsh are you actually on sole source and is that your true BMI as the two don't add up????

Mike

HI dizzy,
i am 5ft 6 and weigh 11 stone. I want to lose a stone to get into my wedding dress which is in beginning of sept. i was 10 stone at my fitting so need to lose the weight quckly, my cdc said it was okay for me to go on the ss.

Hiya - your BMI is 24.9...so you should not be doing Sole Source :rolleyes:

SS is only for those who have at least a stone to lose.....

you need to be on a higher cal plan otherwise your body will be burning muscle (think heart, organs etc) :eek::eek:

speak to your CDC - she / he should NOT have let you go on SS.....IMO

Debz
x

Debz is absolutely correct WW! You mustn't be doing SS or 790 with a BMI of that, you need to do a higher plan like 1200 and land on your goal weight more gently, you still have plenty of time to lose that weight before your wedding and you really should not be doing SS

M.

Debz is absolutely correct WW! You mustn't be doing SS or 790 with a BMI of that, you need to do a higher plan like 1200 and land on your goal weight more gently, you still have plenty of time to lose that weight before your wedding and you really should not be doing SS

M.

Thanx Mike - great to know that I'm on track with the CDC of the year !!! :)

Debz
x

Back