When does the next magazine come out?

I love the Slimming World magazine. Especially the "what's new" pages...

Anyone know when i can buy the next issue (in shops I mean not at group as I no longer attend classes)? I already have the Aug/Sept one.

The October magazine has just come out at group and I believe I have somewhere that the official date (i.e the date it is out in the shops) is 2nd September.

Me too!

I've re-read all my old issues and I've had to resort to going through my old ww magazines for a success story fix lol

I got it at class on wenesday, it's fab this month and has a free 31day recipe mini-book :)

I got it at class on wenesday, it's fab this month and has a free 31day recipe mini-book :)

Yay! I was hoping there would be a freebie recipe book with this issue - looking forward to it :gimi:

Magazine

Does anyone know when the new magazine is in the shops, we didn't have any in group tonight and can't (don't want !!) to wait until next week to get it

it's £1.95 at class i think , the recipes are a mix of all really, mainly ee tho.

I love the Slimming World magazine. Especially the "what's new" pages...

Anyone know when i can buy the next issue (in shops I mean not at group as I no longer attend classes)? I already have the Aug/Sept one.

Just got the October one from class, but it should be out within the next week hun x

I won a recipie bag from class yesterday for the ingredients to the Tomato and Chilli pasta, having it for tea tonight......cant wait

Bugger - just did food shop a day earlier than planned, thinking it was the 1st and I could buy my mag.

Doh.

Back