when does ur week begin?

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
meaning if u join on say the wednesday evening does ur week start the thursday morning? this is the way i do it but just curious to know how everyone else does it...

When I joined my group it was Tuesday night, meaning I started the plan Wednesday morning. So for me, Wednesday signifies the start of a new week :) xx

I WI on a Tuesday night so my week starts on a Wednesday.

Although, saying that, the weeks just roll into one. I count my syns daily and don't have the WI treat so it doesn't much difference to me.

When I joined my group it was Tuesday night, meaning I started the plan Wednesday morning. So for me, Wednesday signifies the start of a new week :) xx

im the same :D do u have a treat after weigh in? i sometimes do but not every week xx

I WI on a Tuesday night so my week starts on a Wednesday.

Although, saying that, the weeks just roll into one. I count my syns daily and don't have the WI treat so it doesn't much difference to me.

yeah i get what u mean jaylou :) was just thinkin what way wud it work with the weekly, i assume the 105 wud be from the thurs to the wed would be 105 as its 15 a day and from thurs to wed is 7 days?i usually use them daily but just good to know incase i need them weekly xxx

im the same :D do u have a treat after weigh in? i sometimes do but not every week xx

I have a treat, but I Syn it - if that makes sense lol! I'll have something I don't usually have, but I still Syn it as I don't want it ruining the following weeks results.

This week I had WW Tortilla Wrap Pizzas. 10 Syns for two of them, and they were gorgeous :drool: It's not something I have too often, so for me it was a 'treat'. Or one week I might have a bar of chocolate or something, but I do Syn it xxx

I have a treat, but I Syn it - if that makes sense lol! I'll have something I don't usually have, but I still Syn it as I don't want it ruining the following weeks results.

This week I had WW Tortilla Wrap Pizzas. 10 Syns for two of them, and they were gorgeous :drool: It's not something I have too often, so for me it was a 'treat'. Or one week I might have a bar of chocolate or something, but I do Syn it xxx

Yeah I know wot u mean stevie, that’s what il be doing from next week as I was very naughty last night :/ also meant to ask you when your out for the night u don’t syn alcohol do u?what way do u work it?xx

I weigh in on a Monday evening... so my evening meal that night after weigh in is whatever I fancy. Therefore... my week starts the following morning.
Not everyone has a meal off/treat night but some find it helps control the bingeing/cravings during the next week (me being one of them... I know my limitations!! :) )

i no wot u mean mirrakel! wot way do u work ur syns?xx

My week starts Wednesday as I weigh in Tuesday nights. Dont have a treat as I wouldnt stop at one night and yes if you go out you syn drinks, they should be listed in your book.

I weigh in Tuesday morning so Tue is the start of my new week x

i no wot u mean mirrakel! wot way do u work ur syns?xx

I just count them daily, easiest way for me keep on top of it :) My C does actually recommend this but others who have been doing SW for a while have said they do it weekly, so I guess whatever works! :D

In theory - your slimming world week starts the moment you step off the scales and that weeks results are in - after all - nowt you can do now to change them.

For the purpose of food planning though - I start my food week on the Tuesday (weigh in Monday evening). If i weighed in at a morning group though - my food week would start that morning.

I weigh in on Friday mornings and my week starts on Friday.

Back