when does weight loss become noticable? f

I noticed after 3 weeks myself :)

I noticed after 2 weeks, but it all depends on you and your body shape/size to begin with

Well I done a juice fast for 5 days before I started the lipotrim diet. I lost 16lb between the two. I've not noticed anything apart from feeling more energetic once I got over the weakness stage. My hubby ain't noticed anything either but it's showing on the scales and that's the main thing. I'm the same I can't wait until I get to the stage where people start noticing and when they do I bet that's when we start to really pay homage to this diet.

It was about 3 weeks before I started noticing my clothes were a bit loose, but even now I know the weight is going but my head is having trouble catching up :rolleyes: I happens really quickly. The first week feels like it lasts forever, but you soon settle in to a routine and the weeks fly by :D Honest ;)

Thanks that's really helpful, trying to shed about 2-3 stone, finding it so hard, I'm drinking my body weight in water and excercising loads but doesn't seem to be a difference on the scales or on me, 2 weeks now and no motivation at all.

Thanks that's really helpful, trying to shed about 2-3 stone, finding it so hard, I'm drinking my body weight in water and excercising loads but doesn't seem to be a difference on the scales or on me, 2 weeks now and no motivation at all.
how much have you lost in 2 weeks??

Could be water. You have to be careful not to over do your water intake. Also exercise does build a bit of muscle so it could be that. How much have you got to lose?

How much of that 2 weeks is LT as your first post says its your first week. Have been been 100% on LT (no skipped 'meals', no milk/sugar in tea/coffee, only drinking tea/coffee/water, no nibbling at any other food etc)

Great question jesse. Im starting again today and cant wait to lose weight. I get so excited about the thoughts of it and plan lovely outfits to wear, i have the clothes as i got to 10stone 2 on lipotrim before. I forget how long it takes to notice it tho. Good luck on ur journey doll.

One thing I've noticed is you'll look for changes in the wrong places. I've been looking for a change in my stomach, which hasn't changed that much and will probably be the last place I'll lose it. But just got back from swimming, and noticed in the changing rooms just how much thinner my legs are now.

Back