when i loose the weight im going toooooooooooo........

I'm going to DANCE!!! I used to love to dance but as I got fatter I realised the moves just didn't look the same and it wasn't at all attractive! So this wallflower is going to stut her stuff on the dancefloor...............only another 3 stone to go!!!!

:O nic68 how have you managed to loose 4lbs and 5lbs a week?!?! :O
i want to do this! lol

I want to wear a bikini, prance about in a short skirt and most importantly im going to feel happy with my body!!!! yay!!!

i'm going to look good in my clothes!!

i think i've been kidding myself that most things still fitted, whilst gradually upping the sizes of my new clothes. tis not until i saw pics of size 10-12 me that i thought, hang on a minute - there's no way those jeans would even go up one leg now!!

i covet my old legs!

I'm going to book a session with one of the personal shoppers at House of Fraser and buy - quite literally - millions of new clothes.
I have hardly anything now as everything is too big and I can't wait to be able to buy loads of really nice stuff that actually looks good on me.

I SO know what you mean with the clothes thing! I've gone down a couple of dress sizes and only bought one pair of trousers which I am constantly washing and drying!!!

":O nic68 how have you managed to loose 4lbs and 5lbs a week?!?! :O
i want to do this! lol"

I really don't know! Not got high hopes for tomorrows weigh in though - totm and been eating more than usual :(

Last edited:
so what are u planning on doing?

well im going to buy a tiny bikini! hahaha
ok maybe not

so any plans?

Me too Preet!!

I'm going to buy a bikini and NOT feel I have to hide on my honeymoon photos in the summer ;)

also gonna stop wearing the same black trousers, even I'm sick of the site of them, nevermind anyone else. When I lost 4 stone a few yrs back I went horse riding that was an amzing feeling. Unfortunately I put it all back on :copon: Anyway the important thing is I'm tackling it again now and could be back to my target by the summer and my summer hols. If I don't do it I will have let myself down .. badly!

Also going on a big shop! Excited at the prospect that I'll be able to fit into clothes which I had when I was 18.

BF has said we will go and get me a whole load of new clothes :) And i am going to have some professional pictures done, already got a few but will have more that include more of my body. I have a friend who is a fantastic photographer if anyone is in my area and fancies treating themselves once at target :)

i have consistantly been a size 18/16 and i want to be smaller. i want to be able to go to shops and not worry about the shops doing my size!
i wanna spend lots of money on cloths that i can dance around in hehehe

I am going to wear a bikini for the first time in my life - and look GREAT!!!

I am going to look good in everything I wear.
I am going to buy myself LOADS of new clothes!

Vick - my bf is a photographer, so I too will be having lots of nice proffessional photos done! :D I have never been brave enough before!

You know... I wouldn't do this in real life but this is how I feel...

'When I lose weight I'm gonna run down the streeet naked'

:bliss::D

I used to love clothes shopping, and used to like going to Principles, (what used to be Racing Green), Wallis, Zara, H&M etc instead of just "making-do" with going somewhere just to buy something that fits and is comfortable, rather than something that looks gorgeous

Wear this size 10 (ok a bit stretchy) evening dress to this ball I have at the end of september. It's uber sexy but in a tasteful way. It will be wowzers when I do.
And generally wear clothes that show off my figure (again not in a flash as much skin as I can way, just in a fitted/nice way). Oh I've got a voucher for a personal shopping thing as well to use :)

.. fit in my jeans without an overhang.

Back