When is the best time to weigh yourself?

Oh morning, definitely. :D First thing in the morning, after your wee, in the nuddy. ;)

Hi Eliana it does matter what time u weigh,u weigh less in the morning than in the evening.I have been weighed both times and evening weight is always more.If u can stick to the mornings hun x

If you start off weighing in the evenings and weigh in every week in the evening it'll show the exact same loss as it would if you weighed in the mornings. You may be a couple of pounds heavier in the evening but your actual loss will be the very same.

If your appointment with your CDC is later in the day you're not going to have slower losses. Being consistent is what's important

Starlight nobody said that if u weigh in the evenings u will have slow losses.I thought it was common knowledge that u obviously weigh more in the evening than first thing in the morning.Eliana has i said i PREFER to weigh in the morning.HAPPY DIETING x

Haha. Well, I think I will stick to weighing in the morning! Appeals to me better because of the lower number :p ;)

mizzy miss said:
Starlight nobody said that if u weigh in the evenings u will have slow losses.I thought it was common knowledge that u obviously weigh more in the evening than first thing in the morning.Eliana has i said i PREFER to weigh in the morning.HAPPY DIETING x

I was merely Replying to your post which said it DOES matter when you weigh in. Wouldn't like there to be any confusion :)

It's personal preference, although I sneakily hop on my scales in the morning- despite being told to keep off them! But as my initial weigh in with my CC was in the evening I stick to evenings but only for consistency purposes x

Had a sneaky weigh-in today!! On day 4. 7lbs it says I have lost!!!! Crazy!!! Haha. I find is weird weighing in the nude :O lol.

....think I might go and be weighed in Boots in the buff.... Just for the shear hell of it...!!!
Keep my mind of food?!! ... Lol. X

At your CDC appointment as your weight fluctuates day to day, hour to hour. After food after a bath different scales on different surfaces. Stick to once a week same scales and then any differences won't knock your confidence and tempt you to come off etc. ;-)

Back