When people start commenting..........

lancslass

..do you find its actually harder to stick with it?

I have lost nearly 3st,I feel great,everyone says I look really well and have gone from struggeling in a size 20 bottom and 22 top to a size 14 bottom and 16 top.I was last about this size before I had my youngest almost 7yrs ago.

However I am starting to struggle a little as I fel so good I feel like I am in a comfort zone,does that make sense?

When I started I knew I had to loose,I looked and felt a mess but now I don't I am finding it more difficult

Anyway else find this?

My last hope is that we go on holiday 8weeks tomorrow with my parents and I can't have my mum looking better than me :)

Sonya x

Hiya - I do know exactly what you mean. In the past when I have done a diet I loose weight and people say to me "you look good" "youve lost weight" etc.etc. and then I think"oh well Im slim now - I can stop" and then the weight piled back on... I have decided that with this one it is important to continue to goal despite ANY comments and follow through with the maintenance so I can reeducate myself about food etc... I'm sure you will get there - just think - if people are saying you look great think what they'll be saying when you have got to goal.

go for it girl!!!!

Im right there with ya!

A xx

Ive done the same in the past, lost a bit of weight felt good, thought looked loads better in my clothes and then stopped. Keep going till you get to where you want to be. Just think if you think you look good now how great you will feel when you have lost the rest:D :D :D

i have just posted about this on my diary. getting load +ve comments & its got my head really out of the zone & i am persistently picking & as yet i havn't put on any weight, i need to sort it out b4 it does any damage.
i really need help
xx:(

I@ve had people say "Cah-Ching, you aren't that big, you look fine, you carry your weight really well" to the point where I was unable to even start the darn diet. Even now, when I've lost a bit I waiver a little. However I have to learn that what they say doesn't matter as this diet isn't about them it's about me and my health.

Focus, focus, focus.

Cheers,

C-C

i have just posted about this on my diary. getting load +ve comments & its got my head really out of the zone & i am persistently picking & as yet i havn't put on any weight, i need to sort it out b4 it does any damage.
i really need help
xx:(

I think this is why I am now struggling to keep on top of things and keep my momentum going.
People are now starting to say that I shouldn't be losing any more weight, muttering about me having problems and they my Dad yesterday saying that he thought I was trying to that size 0 thing (don't know where he had heard about it).

I am still technically 9lbs overweight and I need to get another 26lbs off, today is day 1 of my final push!!!

Why not buy something for your holiday in a smaller size - something you'd LOVE to wear ........... that might give you that extra boost to keep going !

Back