When should I start??

lana_b

Hi guys,

My Exante bumper pack of shakes is due today and I'm wondering when I should start?

Should I start tonight and have one for dinner, or should I start fresh in the morning....and have one last pizza this evening!!

Thank you! :)

Hi Lana,

Personally I like to start in the morning. Get up, weigh in, then start. But everybody is different. Although I wouldn't go for a final "blow out" this evening if you do decide to start in the morning, it could make the first few days more difficult for you.

I would pass on the pizza! Have something less carby and start tomorrow. Cant wait for my packs to arrive maybe tomorrow.

Start right now, no time like the present :)

Thanks for suggestions everyone, I think I may just start tonight, like you say Gina there's no time like the present.

Now! Now! Now! Don't put it off.

Think of all the pizza's you've ever eaten. What's the point in one more? It'll just be more weight you have to get off in week1.

You can do it! Come ooooonnnn!

I had a pizza last night, that's how I put all my weight on! After I had eaten it, I was feeling very guilty and deflated.... what was the point! My pack arrives later today, had a slimfast this morning and just sipping water till it arrives now. We should start later together! Lol. Good luck hun, think a 'bar' is in order first!! Xxx

Ah thanks Myaevesmummy! :) I've only ordered shakes, really starting to think I should have got some bars now! I'll see how I get on this week and order some bars if I need to.

I think I am going to start in the morning now, sorry ladies! My boyfriend wants to take me out for one last supper as it were, and as this is an extreme rarity I'm taking him up on the offer! I am definately starting in the morning though, 100%. I'm already looking forward to the first weigh in :)

Can't wait to be part of the 'club' hehe.
post_new.gif
4 Hours Ago #7 (permalink) Myaevesmummy

Back