When should I try to get to goal? Hmm...

IrishMum

A little of everything!
Right. I've 3wks worth of TFR shakes left. I've been maintaining for 6wks now (sts). I have a festival weekend (we run a bar) next weekend (don't want to start before then), and a weekend away on the 19th September. That'll leave 3 full weeks in between. To be able to have a few drinks on my weekend away I need to re-feed for a week, so I'd have 2 full weeks TFR and 1 week re-feed.

My original goal was 9 1/2stone. I am now 10 1/2stone, so I've a stone to lose- though I'd be happy to get between 9 1/2-10stone?

Now- do I do it like that (2 full, 1 r/f), or wait until afterwards and do 3 full weeks TFR to use up all the shakes I have left, then a re-feed using the maintenence ones I have?:confused:

I would do 2 full weeks then you have 1 weeks worth left to do your refeed with 2 shakes on day 1, and 1 shakes on the other days.

I have enough TFR shakes to do 3 full weeks tfr, then enough maintenence ones to do the re-feed week? I don't know whether to just go for it & hope for the best in the 2wks tfr, or wait and give myself the best chance by doing 3 full wks, then re-feed without any breaks?
I can't get any more shakes as my BMI is too low, but I got the TFR shakes off my friend who couldn't hack it? I had maintenence ones left over from my re-feed last time.

Oh I would do the full 3 weeks then, but you can always go by your weight as you get to the second week, you might already have got to the target you want, then you could start the refeed anytime between week 2-3.

Irish - i personally would wait untill after all your events are done then do 3 full weeks of tfr then refeed and onto maintainence :)

when would you start your 3 full weeks of tfr if you decide this option?
Im hoping to go back onto tfr on the 14th september but that is money dependant so im defo on it again on the 28th september :) cant wait! lol xx

Tanya, I have to be honest, I found it cheaper to live on lipotrim for £36 per week than I do while eating normal foods. I saved quite a bit on lipotrim.

Ah me too kered but next month i have to renew my car insurance - thats whats taking all my money :sigh:

Thanks for all your input everyone. I think I'll do what most of you advised and do the full 3wks tfr in one go, then go onto maintenence.
It's my birthday on the 30th September (wed) so I think I'll start Friday 2nd October. That'll be October out for social functions LOL!, but hopefully be at goal for Halloween? And ready for a new outfit for the Christmas party!! WHo-hoo!!!
I can't wait tbh? But I'm still finding my feet maintaining so another few weeks doing that will do me good in the long run I think?

Back