When to call target?

Niicolaa.x

Hey everyone, just wondered for those of you that have hit target or are nearing it how you decided to call it a day?

I'm currently 8st 12 and most my clothes are an 8 or 10 (10s are pretty loose already) but i still have these horrible fatty bits (which I'm working on toning)

I set a target of 8st 7 but now I'm nearing it I thought I might push to 8st? But I don't wona be too small for all these lovely new clothes I have? Ohhh sorry for the rambling, just not sure where I should finish my weight loss journey and begin to maintain.

I guess I'm scared to stick at a weight and no keep losing!

I wish it was easy and someone could just tell me my perfect weight so I don't have to decide it myself! lol

How do you feel in yourself. You cant just focus on the clothes that you have got to wear. Its about a weight that is right for you and how you feel

I'm going to be taking target next week. I originally wanted to lose another stone to what I am now but I'm quite happy at this weight and I'm only paid up at SW for another week! I spoke to my C about it and she said to take target and play it by ear. If my body continues to lose there is the option to reset my target. I'm just going to try to maintain and if I stay the same great, but if I continue to lose I will go back to paying and work for the last stone.

What is the minimum acceptable weight for your height? That, plus 3lbs should be your absolute lowest you should set your target at. At 8st you would weight half what i did whwn i started SW!

I set my target a couple of weeks ago. My c said my bmi will then be 22.8 about right as I am 5'10" tall, so 10st 10lb. Just think its a nice round number and I will then have lost 2 stone. She said once it is set she can only reset by 7 lbs. Just 5 lbs to go, bet they will be the slowest lbs ever. I have found my weight seems to be staying put, then I lose a lot, its a bit like steps with me. Lost 2.5 lbs last week so not expecting anything this week. I think you know when yr getting near to target and how comfy you feel, I was going to wait till I get to target to get some more clothes but my jeans look awful now, so baggy so a shopex is in order this weekend.Want to get to target by the time I go on holiday to Turkey, but doubt that will happen. Good luck everyone

Back