When to Post weight losses

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sedalia, 19 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Do you post only your official weight ? Or when you have weighed yourself at home or elsewhere? I have 2 weekly weigh ins you see..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    I only go to get weighed every other week (pharmacy a long way away) so I ignore their weighing, and post my own weighings every Tuesday morning (I started on a Tuesday). Could get confusing otherwise lol!

Mini likes this.
  4. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Same as me, guess I'll start on Saturday

5. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    On second thoughts, my scales are very temperamental so I shall stick to the fortnightly weigh-ins.

6. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Ah yes that might be a better idea! And you'll lose 2 weeks worth in one go, thats going to be loads, and very very motivational indeed! Wow, half a stone or so every time to go :)

7. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    half a stone every time...oh to dream! :p

8. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

I stick to the 'formal' weigh in weight (Monday evenings)rather than my own, which is less because (a) its first thing in the morning and (b) I'm naked! I don't think it matters which one you register, as long as it is consistantly the same method.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.