Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

When to Post weight losses

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sedalia, 19 July 2007 Social URL.

1. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Do you post only your official weight ? Or when you have weighed yourself at home or elsewhere? I have 2 weekly weigh ins you see..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    I only go to get weighed every other week (pharmacy a long way away) so I ignore their weighing, and post my own weighings every Tuesday morning (I started on a Tuesday). Could get confusing otherwise lol!

Mini likes this.
  4. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Same as me, guess I'll start on Saturday

5. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    On second thoughts, my scales are very temperamental so I shall stick to the fortnightly weigh-ins.

6. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Ah yes that might be a better idea! And you'll lose 2 weeks worth in one go, thats going to be loads, and very very motivational indeed! Wow, half a stone or so every time to go :)

7. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    half a stone every time...oh to dream! :p

8. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

I stick to the 'formal' weigh in weight (Monday evenings)rather than my own, which is less because (a) its first thing in the morning and (b) I'm naked! I don't think it matters which one you register, as long as it is consistantly the same method.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.