When to start

trekker

Hiya everyone. I've been doing a low carb diet for a couple of weeks now to prepare me for this diet but I'm so nervous to start. I don't want to have slip ups as its so expensive and I'll feel like I've let my self down. They say it's always good to start on the 1st so I think I will start on Thurs. I gave up alcohol in Jan sweets in feb, my only vice is Pepsi max. I don't drink tea or coffee. Do you think a can of Pepsi max a day will affect ketosis?

I'm 5'7, 24 years old, 250 lbs and I'm missing out on life. Kate Moss once said 'nothing tastes as good as skinny feels,' when I'm skinny (for me that would be a size 10/12 I'm sure I'll agree. Right now I don't feel that way.

Here's to happier days and posts. Good luck everyone. x

Start it now... No time like the present lol

If your ready your ready...

And the compliments will soon come rolling in and it feels great

You know the rules of lipotrim - water, black coffee, black tea or peppermint/leaf tea... After that any decisions are yours, you just have to understand that anything else might affect weight loss and the better feeling you get when in ketosis

Saying that sone people do have other things on here and I'm sure they will answer in due course

Good luck, bite the bullet xxx

Hey Hun welcome to the forum! :)

I'm also 24 and started off 255lb but alas I'm only 5,4 so mine will show worse than yours. Lol.

Today is my 7th weigh in and so far I've lost 33lb in 6 weeks!! :D I was sick of feeling ill due to my weight and basically I want to start living my life instead of hiding from it. Best decision EVER!! Don't even feel I'm on it anymore, I just get on with it.

This diet is tough in the 1st week and you need to prepare for this and have distractions ready and remember why you want to do this diet!! But once you get through it and have your 1st weigh in, it's sooo worth it!!!

Starting on the 1st march sounds good, so today you can get yourself in the zone for tomorrow :)

I wish you well hun and if you need to chat, rant, cry or just focus on something else get on here and post!! Im here if you need a chin wag as well :D

Good luck

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks girls. I have decided on the 1st only so I can drink the remaining cans of Pepsi max I have lol, I love them.

Thanks for the encouragement and Bexs it's great to know how quickly you've been losing weight. It give me something to aim for!

x x

Back