When to Start??

Hiya, I have to say i find it easier to start at work (and being a pro at restarting lol) anyway, at the weekends i can get bored and want to pick at food, at work, everytime i want to eat, i go make the tea or fill a bottle of water up at the cooler, then go do something else to take my mind of it - obviously this depends what your job is too. I found just drinking loads of little bottles of room temp water helped the hunger pains.

Good luck and let us know how you get on x

Hi Sailaice,

I restarted a few weeks back (although I've had a few scheduled naughtiness) and I started on a Thursday so that when I was due for the general cr*ppiness it was the weekend and I could stay in bed and moan. ;)

If it's been a while, then that might be the best option for you. This is my Xth restart, and my previous ones were all on a Monday and all finished on a Tuesday or Wednesday! I've kept this up (even at work) for 3 weeks now and have lost 12lbs already. Yay me! I'm taking it slowly this time as this has to be the last time I do this. I'm getting too old!! :D:D:D

Good luck!!

Well I started on a Monday morning, in at the deep end. I find it easier during the wk as I like the routine of work and also it keeps my mind busy and I am not constantly thinking about it. I also find weekends harder as everyone is out and about eating and drinking and had I started at the weekend I don't think I would have had the resolve to resist drinking when everyone else was. At least by starting on the Monday I had a week almost under my belt by the weekend and therefore I was more determined not to cave at the weekend. Also by then I was in ketosis and could enjoy the weekend. Better being at work if you are going to be miserable I feel!

Anyway it's a personal thing and if you are in the right frame of mind to start you may find it's not as hard as you think. Often making the first move and your own interpretation/anticipation of how it is going to be if worse than the actual reality!

Good luck anyway whichever day you start.

Well whatever you decide - good luck!!! Let us know how you get on hon

xx

I started when I was working too - I prefer to keep my mind occupied.
If I was at home for the first few days I would have definately been naughty nibbling.
Good luck which ever way you choose ...you can do it. x x

I started on a sunday on the three pack but also cut down my food on the saturday so as to get me ready,. Im in work now and when Im feeling a little low I get myself a peppermint tea or a black cofee to erk me back up. Good Luck

I definitely want food more at the weekend, during the week is much easier when you have less time to be focusing on what you are missing :)

Back