When to weigh ...... Advice please

jelly2010

Started last Friday, coming over from a vlcd. So weight in would be tomorrow which will be straight after an up. So I weighed this morning and I have gained 2 pound since starting. Should I weigh on Saturday instead or give myself another week before I weigh. I have a feeling it's because I was restricting my calories on the vlcd
Advice please. I feel like crying :'-(

Jelly

Give yourself another week, love.

I've hidden my scales for a month and it's very liberating!!

Keep the faith, darlin' :D

P x

dont worry i was the same! came over from cambridge and gained 2lbs in my first week. then stayed the same last week and am hoping for a 1lb loss by tomorrow, fingers, toes, anything i can cross is crossed! please please give it a few weeks to adjust, coming off a vlcd straight back onto food is hard enough but a 2lbs gain is very minimal in the grand scheme of things. it is disheartening especially when others are losing every week and you want to be able to say the same but it will happen for you, just keep at it :) my first week i started on the thursday and weighed the folllowing friday so maybe you should have saturday as ur weigh in, u may even have dropped a lb or 2 by then :) xx

Thanks. Will try to forget the scales and not weigh til next weekend. I am just scared of undoing all the hard work that I did on the vlcd - because not eating is bloody hard work!
Maybe will get hem to put the scales up high where I can't reach them.
Had a very naught up day and will hopefully finish around 1700 which included a yummy nandos and a cheese roll, stuffed now

Im really scared ill gain so gonna leave it as long as i can if i can leave it 4 weeks ill be really happy :)

Don't be sad - keep going my lovely. I am sure it will all sort itself out. Your body just needs to adjust. Big hugs xx

Thanks , you all have really cheered me up. On a down day and you have all made me feel sooo much better xxx

Back