When you exercise do you add a pack

nattyclare78

Silver Member
I currently swim and I am going to start at 3 times a week and increase from there.
At the length I do and in the time I do it I burn around 325 kcal, do you add an extra pack or some protein when you burn that much? It is at least half of my daily intake, will it stop me losing because I am not getting enough?

thankyou :)

From the stuff I have read you can pick a plan that suits you and your lifestyle more.
If you need that 4th pack or 200cal protein + 200ml skimmed milk then have it. Weight may come off slower just don't eat items that will bring you out of ketosis if you do need to eat.
I'm on a 4 pack plan as my bmi is high plus I'm tall. 3 packs isn't enough for me. However the plan says best results with 20 mins of activity a day so if your combined 3x a week activity is under 2 hours 20 mins then maybe keep on 3.
Find what works for you and your body!

From the stuff I have read you can pick a plan that suits you and your lifestyle more.
If you need that 4th pack or 200cal protein + 200ml skimmed milk then have it. Weight may come off slower just don't eat items that will bring you out of ketosis if you do need to eat.
I'm on a 4 pack plan as my bmi is high plus I'm tall. 3 packs isn't enough for me. However the plan says best results with 20 mins of activity a day so if your combined 3x a week activity is under 2 hours 20 mins then maybe keep on 3.
Find what works for you and your body!

Thankyou for the advice.
Good luck on your journey xx

Back