When you go to a coffee shop, Costa, Starbucks etc..

I love the costa light with sugar free hazelnut or vanilla syrup - gorgeous!

Ohhh

If, like me your a fan of the Starbucks Chai Tea Latte, there is a much better alternative! The do chai teabags, one of those, with some sweetener and a splash of skimmed milk... much better then the sugary version (especially if like me, you use 180ml of your HXa milk for porridge in the morning then use the rest of it in your brew!)

anyone ever get a sandwich now/I got a roast chicken one today on wholemeal and wondering how to syn it.Is there any free food in a ready made sandwich or do you just go on the 20cal = 1 syn? If so it was nt worth it but I was starving!

I am a starbucks girl since SW....... I have a ventti filter and add skimmed milk to it.....they even warm the milk if you want..... I live in starbucks and costa but if i can help it i go for starbucks every time :) Ive even put some starbucks mugs and coffee on my christmas list lol :)

Have stopped really drinking coffee since starting SW and switched to black tea or green tea instead but tonight while out shopping couldnt resist a latte as id been up and out to the gym since 8 am and was starting to flag. The way I look at it HEa allows 250mls skimmed milk so i use that as my HEa and have sugar free caramel syrup. Nice wee treat

It's 250ml semi skimmed milk or 350ml skimmed milk so if you are having a skinny drink then you are allowed 350ml of milk. I know on the SW site there is an article about coffee shop coffees and how to get the most from your syns.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back