When you go to a coffee shop, Costa, Starbucks etc..

Hi I'm probably repeating what on here but got a bit confused, how many syn is a medium sized caramel skinny latte? I'm on nights this week so will definatly want one at the of the week. X

I think it is 5 syns if you have it sugar free or 6.5 upwards for normal syrup.

I love that I'm spending more time reading through the posts even if they are a year old like the last one I posted on o_0. I normally only drink lattes etc when I am travelling long distances and I don't always eat very well. So knowing I could use it as a HEXa and that they syns aren't massive either is a bonus.

I've always drsnk black coffee, so no change for me.
Same here, I've started taking my coffee black (or occasionally with milk from HEXA).

Unless I'm on holiday then it is full latte or capuccino as SW goes out of the window fr 2 weeks (its the law).:cool:

Steve

What do you get now youre on SW?

I got herbal tea or water. Pretty rubbish really. I used to get a skinny latte but now Im lost.

What do you get?

A skinny latte once in a while is fine, surely? If I go more than once every couple of weeks (and I do tend to go at least 3 times most weeks) I have an Americano with skimmed milk, nothing wrong with that, I can either syn the milk or have it as part of my hex a.

I don't ever have syrups etc as I don't have a sweet tooth - just as well, having diabetes, lol!:8855:

I usually just stick to plain coffee and sweetner. Safe as houses! x

I normally go to costa after w.i and have a medium skinny hot choco and that is my treat for the week when I have lost! x

Ooh I didn't know some of these places did sugar free syrups - it's great information to have, means I can treat myself now!

I used to get a skinny latte but remember googling things, and a skinny cappuccino has fewer syns. Also, Caffe Nero drinks have fewer syns than Starbucks and Costa - just incase you're the kind of person that doesn't really mind where your drink is from.

If you like your coffee, try a nespresso... frothy coffee with no syns :)

I am so glad I found this thread! I just can not stay away from Costa and Starbucks usually but I have been avoiding it since starting SW...what is this Costa Light you refer to??

jaylou said:
I have a tall skinny sugar free vanilla latte.
The sugar free syrup is free and the milk equates to 4.5 syns (or an A choice in my book)

No need to stick to water or herbal tea :)

Do u have to ask for sugar free syrup or is that just what they have?

costa light is a new coffee from costa that has about 80 calories in it. It is quite nice but not as nice as the hot chocolate haha xx

I was bought an eggnog latte by a friend, I've looked on Starbucks but there is no information about it, thankfully he only brought me a small one, but he'd driven 30 miles with it as a treat for me as he knows when I lived in a city I'd have one every other day!

Add much add I'd rather not know, anyone have any ideas what the syns are?

Back