When you hit a plateau :(?

qbeewar

So I think Ive hit a plateau after this stone. Im just going up a pound down a pound and I dont know why. I havent really been drinking as much and I know that will help, but is there any other advice you can give? I only do green because Im a veggie btw :p x

hi, i'm in the same boat put the same 2 pounds on and off for 6 weeks now! My c said to drink loads, put loads of speed foods in and try and exercise, I'm off for a swim tonight so I hope it helps. Good luck!

I hit a bit of a plateau a few weeks ago and was feeling thoroughly fed up as I'm always good on it. However, it seems that I was being too "good". I relaxed for a few days and decided to adopt a more carefree attitude to syns. The reality I suspect is that I'm now having my full quota of syns daily whereas before I probably only used 5 or so on gravies, thickening, oil in cooking. The other thing I have become quite disciplined about is always using my HexBs that was another thing I tended to not always have. So in effect, I have been eating more, eating more treats too and now I'm back to seeing a loss each week. I also know that if it stalls again at least I can cut back on my syns a bit to try and kick start it again.

Good luck and I hope your weight starts to drop off you again soon :fingerscrossed:

Thanks for the advice, going to make sure i do a food diary, use syns and drink loads of water. I jumped on my scales this morning and im already a pound down from it, I think my system needs a good flush :p!

Back