when you were little...

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
what did you want to be when you grew up?!

I wanted to be a teacher or a buss driver haha :D

I wanted to be a nun for a while hehe

I went through many things!

Teacher, vet, egyptologist, teacher, egyptologist, teacher, egyptologist...you get the gist!!! x

I wanted to work behind the counter in the post office, or a bank

I wanted to be a nun for a bit...collected bibles as I had it in my head that would make me a better nun??mmm....alternatively, check-out lady was pretty good. I liked the beeping.

I wanted to be a nurse because I quite liked the smell of hospitals and I had a ladybird book from the 60s about being a nurse. The picture on the front cover showed an old fashioned nurse in uniform with the starched white hat and the little navy blue cape. Oh how I wanted a cape. My nurses outfit (with cape, naturally) was my favourite thing in the whole world.

Then I wanted to be a fighter pilot. This lasted quite some time and actually resulted in me joining the RAF when I was 21, despite terrible eyesight and thus not able to be a pilot. I should have been an air traffic controller ('air tragic')....but hated it, and left.

C'est la vie

I wanted to be a stunt woman:D but with all the horse riding accidents i've had in last 2 years don't think i woulda lasted without killing me self :roofles:

Back