When you're feelin' blue ..

just-amy

I'm a little down in the dumps today... weight not shifting as fast as I'd like .... If you're feelin' blue, what do you do?

I don't want to lose my frame of mind.... I just want to get married! BUT I won't allow it whilst I'm fat.... and I feel like I'm gonna be fat forever :(

Any help would be soooo good right now ....

( Don't mean to get anyone else down too :( )

what ever u do dont give up! if u give up then the fats won and thats not what we want.

if u loose 2lb a week constatly for 1 year do you know how much you loose? its 104lb!!

i think sometimes oooh i just want to be thin and only try for a month and time seems like an age when dieting. if you relax and dont stress the time will fly i mean were in march now, last time i looked it was jan :D. time flys when your having fun, try and fit a gym class or session in, you will get happy hormones and feel brilliant!

talk! dont be afraid to talk and share.
you wont be fat forever we all have our off days. ive only been on this diet and pills for 6 days and i am already so proud of myself for preparing meals, looking at packets and actually saying no to a bourbon biscuit when my friend offered.

also being a student i used to eat alot of takeaways and canteen food. i cant believe how many times ive said no to junk food in a week to my friends.

dont give up! :D x

Dont give up amy, you can do it!! Like charlotte said if you lose 2lb a week for a year thats over 100lb and thats would be great. I get the same as you sometimes though, i just wish i could lose all this weight over night but know thats obviously never gonna happen!! it takes time, (i hate waiting lol) but we wil all get there!!

This won't work for everyone, but i do one of two things when i feel blue.I put some music on loud and sing,not the sad songs though. However if the time isn't right i place the head phones on and listen to some. Another one i do is to type funny into youtube and i nearly always find something that makes me laugh.
Not sure if that will help but its what i find helps me..xxx

Thanks girls for the positive boost... I knew posting would help :) .... I have given into temptation tonight and dessert will consist of pretzels and marshmallows! At least it's a lot less fat than choccy! tomorrow is another day and I know deep down that any loss is brilliant, I'm just sooo impatient!!!!!!!

Thanks again everyone ..... you've all made me smile :) xxx

well done choosing something non fattening instead of reaching for the galaxy bar, also you dont want to get tangoed! lol

if ur on youtube type in wheres the chapstick or backing up song. they always have me in creases x

Stay strong Amy...your doing so well...we are all here for you :)
I always think of been able to buy clothes in High Street shops and what a wonderful dress i'm gonna wear at Christmas to show off the new me :)
I have my kids coming up in August and I wanna shock them with my weightless...they know i'm on a diet but I don't tell them what i'm losing lol :):)

Thanks Sharon..... I am feeling OK I guess, maybe I'm putting too much expectation into the whole thing?! :(

Your weight loss is super! I had my first Dr's weigh in today and I only lost 7 pounds for my first month, bit gutted to be honest....

Thanks Sharon..... I am feeling OK I guess, maybe I'm putting too much expectation into the whole thing?! :(

Your weight loss is super! I had my first Dr's weigh in today and I only lost 7 pounds for my first month, bit gutted to be honest....
Hey I was gutted with my weight loss this month but then my son showed me,with lard,how much I'd lost and it looked loads so that really cheered me up.And 7lbs is half a stone which is great :D

Well Done for your weightloss this is just the beginning...:woohoo:

Don't become obsessed with losing weight..I think we are all guilty of thinking about it all the time...its proven that it slows your loss down....
Stay positive as stress doesn't help......you will get there ...just imagine that lovely outfit you want and that you will look great in...:)

I am so happy with my weightloss ....the 1 thing I know for sure is once its all off, its not going back on as its really hard work and challenging...

Stay strong :) x

Back