When???

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Kes, 8 October 2009 Social URL.

1. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    I know everyones different, and im sure it will happen one day, just wanted to know when everyone started seeing, feeling, and realising that they have lost weight...

im in week 3. and obviously what ive lost is what they say is water.... so i was just wondering how much of it will be water and when will i start to see and feel the difference.....

im loving the diet, dont get me wrong... i just wanted to know everyone else's stories too...
    thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pink_Fluff

Pink_Fluff Chocoholic

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(22.73%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Its weird that when I started and I did a BMI check that said I needed to lose 4st I was like, no way! I probably will only need to loose 2st. Yet here I am two stone down and I still have all my wobbly bits! I have gone down a clothes size but I don't feel any thinner and I know I still have alot of weight to loose. Now that 4st doesn't seem so completely crazy!
    Even if you don't see a change remember it takes your brain several months to catch up with your weight loss and even if you don't think you've lost weight you may find you now fit into a smaller size!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.