When???

Kes

Gold Member
I know everyones different, and im sure it will happen one day, just wanted to know when everyone started seeing, feeling, and realising that they have lost weight...

im in week 3. and obviously what ive lost is what they say is water.... so i was just wondering how much of it will be water and when will i start to see and feel the difference.....

im loving the diet, dont get me wrong... i just wanted to know everyone else's stories too...
thanks

Its weird that when I started and I did a BMI check that said I needed to lose 4st I was like, no way! I probably will only need to loose 2st. Yet here I am two stone down and I still have all my wobbly bits! I have gone down a clothes size but I don't feel any thinner and I know I still have alot of weight to loose. Now that 4st doesn't seem so completely crazy!
Even if you don't see a change remember it takes your brain several months to catch up with your weight loss and even if you don't think you've lost weight you may find you now fit into a smaller size!

Back