When's it due?.........

Bananadrama

Silver Member
Hello Folks :)

Just a quick introduction here! Basically, I was 17st, I got asked "when's it due?" by a delivery woman a month ago so that was it! I got on Exante and now weigh 15st 12lbs! I've started messing about on it over the past week or so and thought it's time to start looking for some moral support...so here I am!

I know I've got a long way to go but I'm hoping being here on a regular basis will help me with that.

I'd love to hear from some of you who are doing really well for a bit of motivation! :D

Hey Banana :D
You have had a great loss so far :D
At least you know you need something to help ya focus, so lets go, and lose some more of those fat cells chick ;)
I'm with ya :D

Hey marge :)

Thanks for posting :D You're doing really well too!! And you do the Shred too?! UGH I have that but at the minute I feel I'm just too fat to do it! I can't even do a ccrunch coz my belly gets in the way of me sitting up! lol!!

I've worked out I need to be doing this for about 20 weeks which doesn't sound like a lot in a lifetime but in exante world it IS a lifetime!! LOL!!

Anyway, I really have got to do this now, too much messing around and gradually getting fatter and fatter and fatter........ I weigh in on Wednesdays and have had a bit of a dodgy few days so if I can still be at 15.12 by Wednesday then I'll be one happy larry! :D

The good news is I'm feeling pretty positive about it all this morning...I did exante a couple of years ago and lost 3st but got pregnant and put it allllll back on (no fault of VLCD just me, pigging out!!).

Have a great day :D

Hey banana, you're doing so well hun.Its not hard when you have people to support you and this forum is best.Good Luck Hun.I Will check ur diary everyday.

hi there banana and this is amazing site lots of encourgement and people who have some amazing stories i looked about and read what others said before joining and i am glad i did... you can do it but what on earth is the 'shred?' it sounds painful ... laughs

Thanks folks :D I know this site is fantastic...I was here when I lost about 4st with exante a couple of years ago..this site was what got me through! lol

pup - the shred is Gillian Michaels 30 day shred dvd. It's REALLY hardcore and makes you scream in agony as you do it BUT it's only about 25 minutes long. After I did it before, I couldn't walk upstairs as my legs were so wobbly! It really does work you! :D

I'm having one of those..."this is going to take AGES" moments and questioning whether I can do this for 20 weeks! I know I can, I just need to find that constant willpower from somewhere!!

x

20 weeks is not a long time in your life :)
And every day you're closer to the end .....
Xmas is after it... and look how quickly that comes round every year ;)

Well helloooooooooooooooo!!!! I'm sure I've seen you ( bouncy bride??) my wee partner in crime with our daily weighing and ts challenges?? Sorry if its the wrong person :s xxx

Well done for your loss so far hun thats fabulous!

You're all right! It's really not a long time at all and I know I can do it! It's just getting past that first 4 days which I really struggle with which is why I've only lost 17lbs in just over a month! lol :D

Carrie - yep, tis mee!!! lol I'm surprised to see you here still lady! How was the wedding?!! xx

You're all right! It's really not a long time at all and I know I can do it! It's just getting past that first 4 days which I really struggle with which is why I've only lost 17lbs in just over a month! lol :D

Carrie - yep, tis mee!!! lol I'm surprised to see you here still lady! How was the wedding?!! xx

Haha!!! Yip I'm still here! Wedding was amazing thanks, gained loads since so am now buck on ye olde faithful lol. What's been happening with you? Xxx

Ive only lost 17.5 lbs in a month too ;)

I had another baby Carrie :) She's 9 months old now...kept the weight off until I fell pregnant and now REALLY struggling to loe it again. 20 WEEKS THAT'S ALL!! lol

Marge - 17lbs is a great loss for a month..unless you're on exante and then somehow I feel like I'm failing at it because it's ONLY 17.5 lbs!?! lol

I've worked out it's 144 days until I have a special event going on so I'm only going to weigh every 2 weeks until then....maybe keeping away from the scales for a bit will do me good and not give me a false sense of security as I keep weighing, seeing I've lost and thinking "ahh I've got it in the bag, I'll eat now!" lol! xx

I think I like the idea of weighing less, for the same reason.
I may have to do this too.... but I need to think more about it :)

I may be missing something here but isn't the monthly average about a stone, i.e. 14lbs! So you've done fab, both of you! xx

Back