Where am I going wrong??

I am a college student and so im constantly active.

Im trying to lose the last 7 lbs and Im constantly hungry but fail on using my syns correctly.

Average day when sticking to plan:

Bran flakes
Soy milk

Apple

Weight watchers bread - egg mayo or tuna or chicken with lettuce

Banana

Belvita

Fish/ Chicken , veg and cous or sweet potato OR stirfry

------ Chocolate is my biggest weakness.

Please can someone give me some advice?! Really want to lose these last few pounds
Thank you to anyone who helps XOXO

Last edited:
The only person who can tell you why you're not sticking to plan is you!

95% of any diet is having your head in the game or you may as well eat what you want. It's the desire to lose weight over anything else that makes you stick to plan. I know that when my head clicks out I know what I should be eating but chocolate tastes so much better. Focus on why you want to lose weight and how it feels when you let yourself down.

Good luck!

all of my food there is free except the bread (2.5 syns per slice- 2 slices) & belvita 2.5 per - 4 biscuits - still within a good range for the amount of excercise i do. try to not have them all the time if i can help it too /:

Hello,

I'd say that you're possibly not eating enough! Strange as that sounds. Try and eat a satsuma rather than an apple. Or before you have any syns have some super speed food before so it'll speed up your weight loss.

Good luck! I wish I only had 7lbs to lose :)

you shouldnt feel constantly hungry on sw maybe you are possibly keeping your body in starvation mode it could be holding on to all its getting i know i couldnt cope on the meal plan you have said but im a BIG eater and deffo up the water n veg

Back