Where and Whose group do you go to?

peachy7

Silver Member
It will be interesting to see if anyone goes to the same group but don't share this site...
I'll start off, my name's Tracie and I go to Julies Saturday morning group in Winchester

I go to Carolines group on a Saturday morning in Alrewas x

Hi iam Di, and go to Jens 5.15pm group on Thursday evenings in Hartlepool

Last edited:
Hi I'm Sarah, I am addicted to food and I go to Denises Class at St Andrews Methodists Church, Shiphay, Torquay on Thursday at 7!

Last edited:
I'm Crystal, and I go to Kate's thurday 7pm group in Bideford, North Devon

I'm not going to a group at the moment but in the last couple of years I've been to:

Susanne's group in Tunbridge Wells on a Weds evening but did pop in to Paddock Wood on a Tuesday evening sometimes.
Katinka's group in Crowborough on a Thursday morning
Avril's group in Bexhill on a something or other morning (having a brain storm and can't remember!!)
Denise's group in Bexhill on a Thursday morning.

The only group I can get to these days is run by a consultant who I just can't take to.

I got to Lucys group on a monday night, Gt Baddow Church, Chelmsford, Essex :)

I have also been to a group at Canary Wharf London and Springfield Parish Center, Springfield, Chelmsford but i cant remember the Cs name lol

Oooo exciting! How long before we get a match??

I am Mark - I go to Dyanne's 12-2pm drop in on Oxford Street (central London) on Thursdays!

I go to Debbies group ona monday night in Bradford, miles away from rest of you lot lol X

Good idea.
I'm Jo and I attend Christine's fabby group in Fochabers on a Wednesday...and I know other 'miniminers' do too, some come on, reveal yourselves ;-) lol xxx

Back