Where and Whose group do you go to?

hi I go to Phil's group on a Sat morning Hailsham e sussex:)

My hubby comes from Hailsham :) Both his sisters and parent still live there. We're just down the road in Newhaven :)

I'm Shellie and I go to Jo's Thursday morning group in Bitterne, Southampton.
MrsMc - you are quite close to me :)

This is the one I really want to go to but can't as all the meetings are when hubby has work ,and I have my toddler with me :(

not too far from me sharon09!! I go to Nicola's class on a Tuesday in Garstang. I'm Kirsty by the way, and I love chips :D

This is the one I really want to go to but can't as all the meetings are when hubby has work ,and I have my toddler with me :(

As long as he/she's fairly well behaved, you could take your toddler with you. There are babies and toddlers at my class in Brentford, Middx on a Monday morning (Mandy's class).

Another match. that is the class my other half goes to :D

aww fab! what is your other half's name? im going in about half hour! staying for the meeting this time too :)

hiya im katie and i go to karens class in sheffield at the fairways pub!
xxxxxxx

I go to Sue's on a Thursday night at the Cons Club in Pontypool, South Wales x

Im Han, I go to Suzies evening group In Helston, Not to far from falmouth :)

My OH goes to Suzie's group in Helston. He should be there tonight. If he's not I want to know why!

My group is in my laundry room on a Tuesday morning. Don't ask me why my scales are in the laundry room and not my bathroom. I can't actually remember. :)

Back