Where and Whose group do you go to?

On Monday night I shall be going to Joannes group at St Patricks church in Woolston Southampton.

(Starting Monday as Hubby is paying for countdown as birthday pressie (I asked))

On Monday night I shall be going to Joannes group at St Patricks church in Woolston Southampton.

(Starting Monday as Hubby is paying for countdown as birthday pressie (I asked))

You are really close to me! I think it's the same consultant too :D

Good luck for Monday - you'll be absolutely fine!!

aww fab! what is your other half's name? im going in about half hour! staying for the meeting this time too :)

Rebecca - she got SOTM for Feb :D
She is on here too - Mrs H*Bomb!

Hi Amy I go to Tinas class at the GKN smethwick on a weds evening :) nice to meet you
I go to Sue's Upper Gornal (Sedgley/Dudley) class on a Thursday. Not many West Midlanders about though... :wave_cry: xx

Rebecca - she got SOTM for Feb :D
She is on here too - Mrs H*Bomb!

Fab i'll keep my eyes peeled for her! i've only stayed at the meeting once, so i don't know people's names yet, but will keep staying now!

Fab i'll keep my eyes peeled for her! i've only stayed at the meeting once, so i don't know people's names yet, but will keep staying now!

She rarely stays herself - as she has to squeeze it in during her lunch 'hour'. Assume you work in the Moorgate/Liverpool St area!

yeah same as me. i now go to get weighed just before 1 and then stay until half past for a bit of a chat then run back! i'm just behind liv st!

I am Shirley, i go to Amanda's group in Andover on a tuesday @ 5:30 :)

Another match!!!

Im Kerry-Ann and go to Amanda's class too...I know you Shirley..hehe..sound like stalker now!!! :D

Runs and hides from Kerry-Ann (well as far as the pub lol) :) suprised there not more of us "amandas" girls on here :)

I go to Caz's group, RAF Akrotiri

Ah, OK! Down on Leadenhall St! You must know The Old Tea Warehouse then! Great pub :D

haha! nope i'm on appold street! :)

where are you?

Back