Where and Whose group do you go to?

Aw, na your not quite alone. I moved from Chelmsford to Ipswich nearly 2 years ago but swear i spend more time in chelmsford now lol. You might know my parents (most people do!) he is a plumber.

haha! nope i'm on appold street! :)

where are you?

I work in Mayfair! So I go to a drop in on Oxford St. Know Liverpool St area well though!

Oooh Mark my OH goes to your drop in! I go to Cathys Tues group in Harold Hill, Essex :D

I must have seen him! There are not many men in my group!

Aw, na your not quite alone. I moved from Chelmsford to Ipswich nearly 2 years ago but swear i spend more time in chelmsford now lol. You might know my parents (most people do!) he is a plumber.

There are quite a few plumbers in chelmsford lol. I live over in springfield so a short drive away from there but i go with a friend. My nan lives in beehive lane

I work in Mayfair! So I go to a drop in on Oxford St. Know Liverpool St area well though!

oh right,i used to work on park lane

you in banking?

is the sad face because you don't enjoy it?

im maxine and i go to Georginas group chatteris cambridgeshire monday mornings 10:00
oh and im loving it!!!!

I attend Debbie's group in Crowle, N Lincs on a Thursday evening. No-one close to me yet!

I go to Sondelle's group on a Tuesday evening in Headingley Methodist Church in Leeds :)

Back