Where and Whose group do you go to?

I'm at Kirstie's group at Bradbury Hall in Henleaze in Bristol (venue has just moved from the baptist church hall in Westbury on Trym)

I've seen a few members with Bristol in their profile details, but not sure if anyone in Bristol has posted which group they're at

I'm at Kirstie's group at Bradbury Hall in Henleaze in Bristol (venue has just moved from the baptist church hall in Westbury on Trym)

I've seen a few members with Bristol in their profile details, but not sure if anyone in Bristol has posted which group they're at

yep i did! i go to helen's group in westbury on trym(in the school on channels hill) on a monday night at 5.30pm.

Hiya

I wil be moving house in a few weeks, and Joining Mike's group in Newport Pagnell!

Natty

Can you let me know if this is a good group please? i work in NP and see the signs for the group but i would have to hang about after work to go and dont to if it isnt a good group lol

good luck x

I'm Sharon and I go to Janis's group at the Acorns Centre in Weymouth on Thursday evenings at 5.45pm :)

I go to Alison's class @ Orangefield Church in Greenock (Scotland) on a Wednesday @ 5:30pm.
We're getting a new consultant in Sept, but dont know who it is yet :D x

I'm Helen and I go to Jenny's group on Thursday in Boston. Nearest matches so far are in Lincoln about 45 minutes drive away.

I also go to Wyberton on a Wednesday night but I have to as I run it :)

you're not far from me! I am in Long Sutton near Holbeach

Helen xx

Hi, Im Suzanne and i go to Maureens class in Collier Row on Weds eves:)

I used to go to Maureen's class but that was back in 2001-2002. I used to go to the one at the Red Cross Hall in Romford but would go to her Collier Row one as a backup.

I now go to Sally's class in Bexhill on Monday nights.

Hi I'm Ruth, I go to Elaine's Wednesday Group 5pm at The Linskill Centre, North Shields

Scotland here ...

Hi,

Carole and I go to Ally's Wednesday evening class in Whitburn, West Lothian in Scotland. Anyone local? :D

Not too many leeds girls on here I've only spotted one :(
Any I go to sarah's seacroft group either monday morning or tues 5.15 session depending what I am working. I am the one always talking about food!!

Back