Where and Whose group do you go to?

I go to Lia's Monday morning group in Chessington.

Hi, Im Suzanne and i go to Maureens class in Collier Row on Weds eves:)

Another match! do you go to the first or second group? I am Tanya and go with DH who managed to gain in his first week LOL!

Wow 13 pages and only 1 person within 100 miles of me by the looks of it..lol

I'm Karen and I've just joined Noreen's Wednesday evening group in Sneyd Green, Stoke on Trent

yep i did! i go to helen's group in westbury on trym(in the school on channels hill) on a monday night at 5.30pm.

I used to go to that group - but moved as Kirstie's group just started and was closer to my house (It was at the Baptist Church hall on Reedley Road when it started - but now its in Henleaze). How long have you been going there - we might have met? I went from about February to April this year before moving to Kirstie's group

I'm Heather and I go to Alicia's Monday evening class at Parklands Evangelical Church Hall in Sketty Park, Swansea!

Hey it's SNAP! Well almost...I was going there till week before last but don't have any transport to get there now so I'm going to Christine's class in St David's Place, Swansea City Centre. Really miss having Alicia as my consultant though - she's fab isn't she? Her enthusiasm is infectious...Can't believe you and I have been sitting in the same class - what a coincidence!

ZXXXX

I'm not going to a group at the moment but in the last couple of years I've been to:

Susanne's group in Tunbridge Wells on a Weds evening but did pop in to Paddock Wood on a Tuesday evening sometimes.
Katinka's group in Crowborough on a Thursday morning
Avril's group in Bexhill on a something or other morning (having a brain storm and can't remember!!)
Denise's group in Bexhill on a Thursday morning.

The only group I can get to these days is run by a consultant who I just can't take to.

I go to Katinka's morning group in Crowborough too! :D

I go to Carol's Wednesday evening group in Highwoods, Colchester

Back