• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Where Are You Going On Holiday?

Ali*

Gold Member
I'm getting excited!! :bliss:

I can now say I am going away NEXT week!! Me & The Hubster are off to Tenerife for a weekend, lol! Makes me laugh every time I think about it - what a long way to go for a weekend!! :D

Then in August the 4 of us are off to Cyprus for 10 nights :D

I think I might give myself a mini-target for August ... maybe 11st?? That should be doable with a bit of dedication! :character00180:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jaylou

Gold Member
Wow, tis a long way for a weekend, but it will be lovely I'm sure :)
I'm going to France in August. Can't wait. We also have weekends away planned for most months from now until August!

I'm away to Benidorm in September with two of my best friends - super excited as it's our first holiday together :D

Looking to have lost a total of 3 stone by then - just 1.5lb per week and I should be good, fingers crossed!

xx

Ali* How nice to have a weekend with OH it's so nice going away just the two of you.

I'm so lucky just me & OH went to India in Feb & we are off to Florida in Dec with DS, DD & her BF. Whilst they are 'doing' the parks we are going walking, I'm so looking forward to it, as it'll be something different to go walking in Florida & not just go to the theme parks. But we are going to the Christmas parade at Magic Kingdom where apparently the snow falls & the castle is covered in fairy dust:D

Ali*

Gold Member
Ali* How nice to have a weekend with OH it's so nice going away just the two of you.

I'm so lucky just me & OH went to India in Feb & we are off to Florida in Dec with DS, DD & her BF. Whilst they are 'doing' the parks we are going walking, I'm so looking forward to it, as it'll be something different to go walking in Florida & not just go to the theme parks. But we are going to the Christmas parade at Magic Kingdom where apparently the snow falls & the castle is covered in fairy dust:D
Yes, we are really looking forward to it :) We have lived away from family for 23 years so have never had the luxury of babysitters on hand ... so when Grannie offered a whole weekend ... well we just had to book it! :D

Florida is fantastic! The skies will be clear blue and there may be a little bit of frost in the morning but later in the day I expect it will be beautiful.

aislingb

loves a curlywurly
Im going to turkey (kusadasi) in august with my husband, my mam and sister. we've hired a gorgeous apartment with a huge pool for 2 weeks and ill be at target then. cant wait its gonna be the best holiday ever. :D

nik86

We went to Tenerife in March and it was lovely! fab weather all week and very reasonably priced in the resort.

We are going to Cyprus in June for a week with a big group as my best friend is getting married there :D

Also we are just starting to look at going to one of the canary islands in November as we haven't managed a two week break this year so had decided we can stretch to another week for some winter sun.

Hope you have a lovely time - it's great to be spontaneous and just head off for a few days :)

I am off to Melbourne to live for 4 years so technically it's a holiday! Plan on seeing a good bit of NZ, Fiji and Tasmania too :D xx

Going to Florida in October. Looking forward to it but there is so much to plan and I will definitely need another holiday by the time we come back. Unfortunately this one costs so much I may never afford another holiday in my life. lol.

Ali*

Gold Member
Going to Florida in October. Looking forward to it but there is so much to plan and I will definitely need another holiday by the time we come back. Unfortunately this one costs so much I may never afford another holiday in my life. lol.
We did Florida in Oct 2008 (and again in May 10 ;)).

Fabulous place!

October is a great time of year to go. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions :D

I'm off to Alykanas in Zakynthos in June (60 sleeps :) ) we went last year, loved it so much we booked as soon as we got home. Beautiful place. Beautiful hotel. Beautiful people. :)) can't wait!!! 60 days to lose another stone ;-)

i go to Turkey on Friday for a week - woooo!

and then our honeymoon is a Kenyan safari and a week in Zanzibar after all that!!! Thats October this year!

Very excited about both - although we only booked the Turkey holiday a couple of weeks ago - so i have not had time to go super excited!!!!

I remember the first time we did Florida we were all absolutely wacked by the time we got home. Afer that we decided 1 wk parks 1 wk beach & that worked out better, but seeing as DD's BF is coming this time we're doing 2wks in Orlando:eek: Yep it does cost a lot, I dread to think what we could have done with the money we've spent, but then again we've got the memories, ahhhhhhhhhhhh

i go to Turkey on Friday for a week - woooo!

and then our honeymoon is a Kenyan safari and a week in Zanzibar after all that!!! Thats October this year!
I'm so jealous I'd love to go to Zanzibar, please post photos when you return.:D

Going to Weymouth for a week in September. Love going down there & get loads of walking in cos I go to monkey world 2 or 3 times (totally love it there). Wish I could afford a holiday in the sun but the funds just won't stretch that far :(

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

lolacola

Silver Member
Spain for a week in the 2nd week in June :D