1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Where can I buy light popcorn??!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by beckistar, 4 July 2011 Social URL.

1. beckistar

beckistar Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Hi all,
    I've looked in Asda,Tesco and Wilko, and cannot find any variety of light popcorn! I used to get the snackajack one which was lovely but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Have they stopped making it? I know there's a butterkist light one too but haven't seen that anywhere either! Has anyone seen any lately and if so, where?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Tesco do a light Butterkist popcorn.
    Why not make your own , you can get an air popper for popcorn (I've got the dorky one that looks like a duck! But hey it works lol), I've also got a Whirlygig popcorn maker that uses oil (I use a teeny bit jus to stop the pan burning!)
  4. Qua Sae

Qua Sae Full Member

I've never seen the light popcorn in our Tesco :( We have an air popper, but I find it's a bit boring.. I can eat tons of it & it just never fills me up. Lol.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.