where can I get foodpacks from?

slimangel

Hi everyone on day 2 of CD and i'm feeling rather good actually:D

had an emotional bad start by the end of last night got quite upset, but feel better now.

Anyway after telling my partner about CD and showing hm all the inspirational photos he says he wants to also join in. However I am not sure if it will be possible. As he works 6 days a week he cannot go to the same CDC appoinment (he is off thursday and I'm not) and he wont go alone. So is there anywhere else I can go to buy foodpacks for him so he can start also. I think its a great idea it will help me out too as I dont need to cook woopie!!!;)

also how do poeple make up there shakes and drinks when there in work as I dont have a blender in mine start back tomorrow not sure how I do this!!!
xxxxxxx

i use a whisk mug from ebay in work - so cheap and it's so worth it. The best way to get foodpacks is through the CDC - don't go through ebay as it's against CD rules for the packs to be sold on there.

Can you, your OH and CDC not arrange a different time between you?

If your OH is uncomfortable with going to see a cdc, then he could always visit less regularly. Perhaps he could go along and buy a month's worth at a time? I'm afraid going through a cdc is the only official route open to him.

As for work - in future, perhaps you should buy some tetras (cartons)? They're very handy, as they're ready made with a straw attached!

Hope that helps. :)

Jo x

Haha - lucky you!

Good luck to you both. :)

Jo x

Back