where can I get foodpacks from?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by slimangel, 25 November 2007 Social URL.

1. slimangel

slimangel Member

Hi everyone on day 2 of CD and i'm feeling rather good actually:D

had an emotional bad start by the end of last night got quite upset, but feel better now.

Anyway after telling my partner about CD and showing hm all the inspirational photos he says he wants to also join in. However I am not sure if it will be possible. As he works 6 days a week he cannot go to the same CDC appoinment (he is off thursday and I'm not) and he wont go alone. So is there anywhere else I can go to buy foodpacks for him so he can start also. I think its a great idea it will help me out too as I dont need to cook woopie!!!;)

also how do poeple make up there shakes and drinks when there in work as I dont have a blender in mine start back tomorrow not sure how I do this!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

i use a whisk mug from ebay in work - so cheap and it's so worth it. The best way to get foodpacks is through the CDC - don't go through ebay as it's against CD rules for the packs to be sold on there.

Can you, your OH and CDC not arrange a different time between you?
  4. JustJo

JustJo Cambridge Counsellor

If your OH is uncomfortable with going to see a cdc, then he could always visit less regularly. Perhaps he could go along and buy a month's worth at a time? I'm afraid going through a cdc is the only official route open to him.

As for work - in future, perhaps you should buy some tetras (cartons)? They're very handy, as they're ready made with a straw attached!

Hope that helps. :)

Jo x
  5. slimangel

slimangel Member

Thanks everyone I think he will be okay with Jo's idea looking to start on thursday himself now. brill wont need to cook now yipee!!!:D
  6. JustJo

JustJo Cambridge Counsellor

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.