where can i get the new book please

Are you meant to get a new one from class?? i haven't! :(

I think the only way to get the official new books is to go to a class (even just for the one night to collect your copy - ooops did I really say that!!??!!) or they may appear on ebay soon ? From what I've heard its mostly the lay out of the book that has changed, so I wouldnt worry that you're missing out too much. Hope that helps x

the new books are £3 from class for existing members (somewhere on here they said £10 for new members but i should imagine that is part of the joining fee). E bay have already got them for over £26 so it will be cheaper to join a class for a week pick up all the books, scan brans etc and then do it from home if that is what you prefer .We will get them from our first class/group held in 2010 xx

Do SW always charge existing members for new information (new books) ? Surely your weekly fee should cover this?

Well, don't tell them you're only going once!!
LOL.

My consultant said they'll be available in first classes of 2010, so unless anyone's had a class today I suppose it's only consultants who've seen them. She also said, we CAN buy them for £3 if you're an existing member, but don't need to as we already have all the info we need.
I like the idea of a new book though. Goes in with my fresh start attitude.

I'd be happy with the extra info written out for me and then I'd not have to buy the new pack.

Gonnabsmall dont be scared, tell yourself you only need to go and collect the books and make an excuse to leave. If after you've picked up the books you feel at ease with the class, then stay - you might pick up some good tips :)

ok il bear it in mind ive been to classes b4 but couldent stay to them as just never had time and my consultant used to get really arsey and to be honest i didnt like it when she went around the group asking everyone how much thed lost and how they did it.dont mean to be nasty but i not got time for all that.
this is why this online minimins is a life saver for me always someone here to help

When we first joined we we told them we work shifts so would have to go to a class according to what day we were free. No one ever questions it. x

Gonnabesmall I totally agree- I always found I was spending alot of time actually waiting for classes to start too !

There is a useful new thread on this forum called "photos of new 2010 pack" which shows you what you will be getting. This is the new pack which is given to new members. I haven't been to my own class since before Christmas, but at one I was visiting the other day the packs were available to look at and to purchase for £3 - this was for the whole pack, not just the new book. The consultant there said that it was up to members whether they bought one or not.

The other items in the pack have been updated too, and one of them has some nice recipes in it.

Personally, I think it is worth the £3 and will definitely be getting one next week when I go back to my class. I like the layout of the new booklet - I think it is much clearer, particularly for Extra Easy, but also for the other plans.

i brought one but on reflection im keeping my old one (dont want to give up my awards and it looks so pretty) and i have worked out where all my others are going
its set out better with ee being the main reading, the body magic is easier to understand too apart from that nothing really has changed
i was going to sell mine on ebay but thought i might get it in the ear from annoyed sw'ers :cool:

I'd be happy with the extra info written out for me and then I'd not have to buy the new pack.

Gonnabsmall dont be scared, tell yourself you only need to go and collect the books and make an excuse to leave. If after you've picked up the books you feel at ease with the class, then stay - you might pick up some good tips :)

When I joined I had no intention of staying but we had to listen to the 'talk' then stay for the class before we could join, pay and get weighed. I HATE the class and the happy clapping but I have decided to keep going (even for the last two weeks when I knew I had gained). I realized if I gave up I would put it off again. I can now tolerate the class but I do hate paying for it!!! But it will be worth going to get the books.

i brought one but on reflection im keeping my old one (dont want to give up my awards and it looks so pretty) and i have worked out where all my others are going
its set out better with ee being the main reading, the body magic is easier to understand too apart from that nothing really has changed

I still use my original book to take to class and continue to have stickers put on it. It's over two years old and rather tatty! When I get a new one it will stay at home and I will still continue to take the old one to class. You don't have to throw out the old one if you get a new one.

Back